Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
$136
Silver Legacy Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
$59
Whitney Peak Hotel(Reno)
$202
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Circus Circus Reno(Reno)(Great Value!)
$55
$45
Official Site
$59
$50
Agoda.com
$152
5,203 results
All reviewspurple parrotbistro napamanhattan deliconcierge towersky terraceluxury towersushi barindoor poolconvention centernon smokingnice roomget awayslot machinesreno areavalet parkingcoffee shopbrine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We usually travel to Reno each year for a week gambling trip. We stay at the Atlantis Resort. The hotel is reasonalby priced with above average rooms. Staff are generally polite and obliging.
The restaurants and modestly priced and there is a good selection, from soup to steak.
The non-smoking gaming area is small and you are subjected to a very strong smell of garlic starting about 3 pm onward.
The casino has many older slot machines and this time around we weren't as lucky, lol.
The valet service was, as in the past, great. Overall the experience was above average.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Thank you for your review of Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. We are happy to be your choice hotel for your annual gambling trip, and we hope to continue doing so in the future. I’m sorry we couldn’t help your gambling luck, but I am glad it did not spoil your stay. I will relay your comments to my fellow department heads and we all look forward to welcoming you back to Atlantis next year.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We are Reno locals Who aranged for a special party at the Alantis Steak House.I can't overstate how helpful and gracious eveyone [Kathi,Ali] especially] made it such a wonderful time for us. Our rooms were lovely, and when I discovered that I had left some jewelery in the room they were returned to me with great dispatch. I think this is the best hotel in reno and we are planning many more times there.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

I cannot overstate how pleased I was to read your comments. Thank you for naming us the best hotel in Reno, we are honored to accept your accolade. I look forward to welcoming back to Atlantis many more times in the future.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

My wife and I were in Reno recently on a short vacation. We did not stay at this hotel, but stopped by to check the surroundings and have a quick lunch. We ate at the deli. The service was prompt and professional. The food was excellent, reminding us of delis back in Chicago and New York. TThe deli had a counter which sold meat, desserts and other items not usually offered in groceries. The price was very reasonable. The casino area was more than adequately lighted and appeared to have a large selection of machines. We plan to stay here on our next trip.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Well I am so happy to hear that our dining and gaming made such an impression on you that you plan to stay with us on your next trip. I look forward to welcoming you and your wife to Atlantis as our guests in the future.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

We stayed in the Concierge Tower for two nights in late September - and thoroughly enjoyed the room (2348) and the view. Nice bathroom - with coffee maker, good fluffy towels, comfy beds (two queens), good flat-screen TV, two fridges (one for guests use, one full of expensive hotel beverages), and once we'd figured it out a good a/c. Lovely view towards Reno airport and southern part of City. The complimentary breakfast and the evening hors d'oeuvres served on floor 25 were very nice indeed

The Casino wasn't nearly impressive - most 1c slots were pretty old looking, non-smoking area is very small. The complimentary drinks service was OK, but the girls serving looked as though they hated their job. Car parking can be a nightmare, even at breakfast time! We didn't think it was necessary to pipe music into the car park or all around the gambling areas - just the ding-a-ling chimes of the slots machine would be sufficient.

We recommend staying in the Concierge Tower, but try gambling somewhere else

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

I am very pleased that you thought so highly of our concierge tower, we are very proud of what we have to offer. I am disappointed our casino gaming did not exceed your expectations. I will relay your comments to our Gaming Director and to our Audio Visual manager as well. I do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future and perhaps exceed your expectations on your next visit.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

We held our 2012 Health Care Conference at the Atlantis and everyone from the Valet, Bell Staff, Catering and Hotel made our conference a success. All of the staff went out of their way to help us with anything we needed or required. It is refreshing to work with folks who were positive and so very helpful. I would highly recommend the Atlantis for any company wishing to hold a conference in Reno!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so much for the recommendation Ginger, and thank you from the Atlantis Family for your kind remarks. I am happy your conference was a success and we look forward to welcoming you and all your fellow Health Care Conference associates back to Atlantis in the future.