“Great place to stay!”

Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
Ranked #1 of 64 Hotels in Reno
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I have stayed at this property many times over the years and have been "satisfied". However, my most recent stay (July 2012) was extraordinary. From the front desk to the food everything was done very well. I couldn't think of anything they could improve on.

I have also had treatments at their spa -- it is AMAZING!

Stay here -- you will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Thank you for your amazing review of Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. It is so wonderful to hear that our staff, dining, and spa made such a memorable impression on you. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future!

There are newer reviews for Atlantis Casino Resort Spa

Reviewed July 23, 2012

The Atlantis is a nice hotel in Reno. The staff is nice and the restaurants are very good. Valet parking is very easy and fast! We had a good rate with a promotion where we paid $59 for one night and received the 2nd night free. The only down side of the stay was the housekeeping staff was talking loudly down the hall at each other. They were on opposite ends of the floor and kept talking very loud to each other and early in the morning.

Room Tip: We enjoyed our room with a view of the swimming pool.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

Thank you for you comments about Atlantis Casino Resort Spa on Trip Advisor. I am so sorry for your inconvenience with our Housekeeping staff. I have advised our Executive Housekeeper of your feedback and he has addressed this with the staff. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

It was a very pleasant surprise to check in at the Atlantis Casino Resort midweek. From the bellman to reception desk to the busboy, everyone at the facility was friendly, warm, and helpful. Our rooms were well appointed and had large flat screen TV and free internet access. There were 2 pools as well as various restaurants, arcade, and casino to meet all of our needs. Return visit merited.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank grammawa44

Thank you so much for your comments on Trip Advisor. I was so pleased to read that we had exceeded your expectations in every aspect of your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa very soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
Houston, Texas, USA
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Love the Grand Suite! !! The jacuzzi is one of a kind!!! My whole family enjoyed the room! Will return to this hotel 100%.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

I truly appreciate you rating Atlantis Casino Resort Spa “Excellent” on Trip Advisor and look forward to welcoming you and the whole family back in the near future.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Another incredible visit to the Bistor Napa at The Atlantis. This place is where it is at. The restaurant has one of the best social hours I have ever seen. 1/2 price small plates and drinks from 4 until 6 7 days a week. The place definately gets to hopping during this time but I have always received wonderful service, incredible tasting food, the list goes on and on. This restaurnat is by far one of my favorites when it comes to quality of food, service, and atmosphere. Even the chef is known to make an appearance at your table to see how your meal was or to make "something special" for you. I honestly can not say enough good things about this place.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank MelanieSlieff

Thank you so very much for your continued appreciation of our Bistro Napa restaurant. It is always so wonderful to hear such incredible feedback from our guests. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

I stay at this hotel on a regular basis for 1-4 nights at a time. Most of the rooms have been remodeled and are quite spacious and nice. My only complaint, the beds tend to be hard and the pillows even harder. :-( Fortunately, the convenient location, affordable price and onsight restaurant options outweigh my dissatisfaction with the beds.

Room Tip: As for upper level rooms, preferably in the concierge tower.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

I appreciate your feedback regarding your recent visit to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I am sorry to hear of your disappointment with our beds and pillows. To better serve our guests, we now offer a variety of specialty pillows upon request. I hope what we have to offer will provide better comfort to you. In addition, I would like to speak with you regarding your comment on our beds so we can inspect those particular rooms. At your convenience, I can be reached at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I think this was my 3rd or 4th year in a row staying at Atlantis during my annual visit to Reno in July. Again they provided great service and an excellent overall experience...Here is my over view:
Check in - Was a breeze, I checked in at around 3:30PM and the room was ready and check in took no more than 5 minutes. Easy and close to the elevators that I was to use.

Room - I was upgraded to a bar suite which appears to have been newly remodeled. Two rooms, living room with wet bar and bedroom with a jacuzzi in the room. Three TV's: big screens in the living room and bedroom and a small one in the bathroom. There were plenty of towels in the room to accomodate two people taking a shower and jacuzzi each day (4 large towels with several hand towels and washcloths) They had an Ipod docking station in the bedroom. I did not use the TV movie options, in fact in the two nights I was there probably only turned on the TV once in the morning to check the news. The bed and bedding were very comfortable, one of the better hotel beds I have slept on.

Spa - Went to the spa on Friday afternoon and while they were busy, there was plenty of room to move about, I have written before at how spectacular this spa is and it is being kept up to where it was when it opened - - - Still spectacular. Plan to spend several hours at the spa as there is so much available between the Brine Room relaxation room, the aqua lounge with 3 jacuzzis and an "experiential" shower, the Liconium room for relaxing before a treatment and of course the normal Steam room, suana rooms. The treatment was excellent (60 mimnute swedish) and the rates are very reasonable for the atmosphere. This spa goes way above and beyond other spas I have been to in Las Vegas and Florida, and it is cheaper too!
Buffet - Ate breakfast twice at the buffet. I thought it was a great value, and the food was delicious. One thing i really liked about their breakfast buffet is that they serve lots more than just breakfast food. You can get Mexican, Asian, full salad bar and other non breakfast foods at the breakfast hour. And since I am not a fan of eggs and bacon overall, there was so much more available!

Bistro Napa - One night here for extremely rich and decadent food! We ended up eating so many appetizers, we never ordered main courses - - - Especiallly enjoyed the Kobe sliders and flatbread pizzas!

The Steakhouse - Another WOW experience. This Steakhouse, like the spa here, rivals any of the big steakhouses in any other city. My date and I split plates one getting sea bass and other getting filet mignon...Both were incredible! Also - on the side the truffle mac and cheese is a real treat - definitely one serving is enough for two people...We also tried the asparsgus and spinach - both were great! Lastly - they present you with coffe cake in a bag to take away after the meal - I was too full to enjoy that night but had it the next day - - it was great!

Casino - For those who like the casino - i have noticed that the Atlantis casino gets newer machines much faster than the other casino's in Reno, so if you are into the slots, Atlantis has alot of new ones, plus the old favorites. I don't play table games so can't comment on that. Service in the casino was pretty quick although there was one corner of the casino over by the deli that did not seem to have any cocktail waitresses working at all on Thursday night.

Check - out - Again, easy breezy. I was the only one at the desk when I checked out and the bill was correct so it was less than a minute.

Overall I thought that the employees were fantastic, any interaction i had with them was easy and pleasant...There was never any problems or bad experiences with any of the employees!

Room Tip: Ask about upgrading to a Bar Suite so you get a jacuzzi in your room!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kizchris

Thank you for sharing your comments of Atlantis Casino Resort Spa on Trip Advisor. I was so thrilled to read all of your wonderful in depth comments about so many of our different outlets. It truly is a pleasure to see our property recognized as a whole for delivering top notch service to our guests. I look forward to welcoming you in the future.