“My go-to hotel in Reno”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Incline Village, Nevada
“My go-to hotel in Reno”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

Conveniently located just 5 minutes from the airport. Rooms are large, well appointed, new and comfortable. And there are several excellent restaurants in the casino to choose from.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful comments and making Atlantis Casino Resort Spa as your #1 choice in Reno. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,042)
Bethlehem
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

I stayed at the Atlantis Reno while visitng family in Reno, 12th floor. I requested a non smoking room and was pleasantly surprised with a non smoking floor! The room was very clean, and without any musty odor that you can find in hotel rooms. The blankets and pillows were comfortable, and provided a good night's rest. I enjoyed Club Paradise as an appreciated break from the noise of the casino. Coffee and snacks are available there from 8am until late into the night. In the evening you can get an alcoholic drink there while relaxing behind closed doors.

My sister and I both had dermabrasion facials at the spa. My skin was glowing for a week. The spa ambiance is everything and more than you'd expect at a first rate spa. The fitness center was adequate, nothing phenomenal -- cardio equipment, free weights and some Universal type weight machines. Pools amazing indoor and outdoor pools!!!The outdoor pool has 4 private cabanas that you can rent/reserve for a half or full day. I'd recommend you reserve a cabana early in your trip to avoid disappointment. I tried reserving on Friday morning for Saturday, and all were booked.
Dinner tip: Try the Napa Bistro from 4-8 pm. As of this writing all drinks and apppetizers are half price. We were a party of four and shared many appys for dinner with our wine and enjoyed a reasonably priced meal.
All in all an enjoyable stay!

Room Tip: Request a non smoking floor if desired.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for selecting Atlantis Casino Resort Spa for your hotel choice. I am thrilled that you thoroughly enjoyed your visit including the Spa and Bistro Napa. If you desire, the Cabanas can be reserved for a full day in advance even before you arrive. I hope you and your family return very soon for another wonderful experience.
Salem, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

We LOVE this place! The rooms are beautiful (nice big flat screen tv even), the indoor pool area is relaxing and beautiful, the outdoor pool area is VERY comfortable, the restaurants are all FABULOUS and reasonably priced. I actually won on the penny slots last time! We'll be back again and again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for naming Atlantis Casino Resort Spa as your favorite in Reno and I look forward to welcoming you back very soon!
Reno, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

My wife and I recently had a quick get-away opportunity in Reno, Nevada. We selected the Atlantis Hotel Casino based on prior good experience. This trip was no exception from the wonderful accomodations, the wonderful food options and fine entertainment that we have come to expect. Even the outstanding rooms and the amazing bedding and video flatscreen TVs in the room and bathroom are perfect. Clean, modern and very secure. I give them a "10" all the way around. BTW do not miss the Atlantis Steak House - this is one resturant you will really want to return to!

Room Tip: Ask the management for one of the private elevator suites.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank JamesinReno
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Thank you for the “10 all around” it is what we strive for and I am so honored that we exceeded your expectations. It will be wonderful to welcome you and your wife back to Atlantis in the near future.
Ceres, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

My wife and I have stayed at numerous Reno Hotel/Casinos over the past few Years. Each and every time at the Atlantis has been a pleasant and peaceful stay. Our latest stay, which was this past weekend (July 6,) allowed us to take in all that the Atlantis has to offer. The room was on the 17th floor a few doors away from the elevator, yet the room was still very quiet. The room included a 51" Flat TV, bose stereo, office desk and chair, two chairs plus ottoman, a bar with two bar chairs plus a sink, fridge and numerous wine, champagne glasses for hosting a party. It was a wonderful experience.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank NoChips4me
Thank you for selecting Atlantis Casino Resort Spa for your Reno destination once again. I am thrilled that you enjoyed all the amenities we have to offer. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
dallas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

We stayed on the concierge floor # 24, so we we able to partake of their coffees, desserts, breakfasts, and snacks. A great benefit worth the price increase. The room was ample in size, and very little of the smoke cloud from the casino floors made it up to our hallway. The room was QUIET, which is one of the things I require in a room to give it a satisfactory rating. It was also clean, and the beds were quite comfortable.
However: Even though the high temperature for the days we were there barely reached 90 degrees, we could not not make our room obtain a cool temperature. Housekeeping would not provide a fan to increase circulation, so we bought one down the street.
Also, the concierge desk was either unmanned or unknowledgeable during most of our visit.

Room Tip: Room 2453 was great, with the exception of not cooling enough. It is just under the concierge floor...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Atlantis Casino Resort Spa on Trip Advisor. I am pleased that you enjoyed the amenities of Reno’s only Concierge Tower. I am sorry for the inconvenience your experienced in regards to the temperature of your room and the lack of guest service at the Concierge Desk. At your convenience, I would like to discuss these in detail with you. I can be reached at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Tigard, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

Our stay which we do at least once or twice a year was once again an excellent experience. The rooms are great with nice decor and wonderful furnishings.The overall atmosphere was wonderful. the best part are the people.from the waitstaff to the Club Paradise Manager Thomas Ducey everybody was friendly and helpful in any way they could.Then there is the food.Excellent choices at great prices. We always enjoy our stay there and it can compare with anyplace else.

Room Tip: the concierge tower is special
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay. Guest service is our highest priority and it gives me great pleasure to hear our successes from our guests. I look forward to your next visit to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa.