“Hotel Stay”

Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
Ranked #1 of 64 Hotels in Reno
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed June 18, 2012

In October when we drive to our winter home in Las Vegas we always stop at the Atlantis and in June when we return to Seattle we stay at the Atlantis. Each time we really enjoy our stay. The rooms are always very nice the food great and the gaming sometimes good sometimes just OK. The staff is represents the Hotel well. See you in October.

Gene & Wynonna Haisch

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2012

Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Haisch, for always choosing Atlantis Casino Resort Spa when passing through Reno to go to your summer and winter homes. I look forward to welcoming you back in October!

Reviewed June 16, 2012

This is a nice hotel. The room was clean and comfortable (and plenty large). The price was excellent. The location is not great, in my opinion. It is about 2 or 3 miles south of downtown and is relatively isolated (you are surrounded by busy streets). Don't plan on walking to a restaurant with a patio or anything. Unless you eat at the hotel, you will drive. Parking was a pain later in the evening as there was an event at the adjacent arena and the lot was full. We had never been to Reno before, and we were just passing through, but we would probably stay downtown next time. There is a fun whitewater course that goes through downtown and there are numerous restaurants and park areas. Anyway, the room is nice, the service was good, and the price was good. Think carefully about the location. If you plan to stay at the casino and play there and eat there, this is a fine choice.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Don't hesitate to stay here! You will not regret it. Great prices, service and value.
There really is nothing that would warrant a bad review.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor and I look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed June 13, 2012

Instead of staying on the couch or in the guest room when visiting family, I ALWAYS stay at the Atlantis. Instead of choosing which level of dysfunction I can tolerate with family, I get to decide which croissant and coffee combo I want each morning. The beds are the most comfortable I've found (including my limited international jaunts). The staff is accommodating and stellar, from the moment I valet the car, check in, get my bags carted to my room, order a meal (how do they get such amazing, hot burgers and fries to the POOL?), speak with the talented housekeepers, and check out. The rest of humanity should take Customer Service 101 from the Atlantis' managers. I can wish... The Spa is my ultimate favorite On Planet Earth, by the way. I look forward to my visits to Reno & go whenever possible so I can stay at my Atlantis. (Hope my relatives in Reno don't find out why I visit more often now.) Thanks for a great home away from home, where I feel welcome & can totally relax.

I am treated like a VIP at the Atlantis!

Room Tip: LOVE the Concierge Tower (somehow was upgraded without requesting). Higher floors require a key to t...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank ladyzephyrssis

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I am thrilled that our exceptional guest service, luxurious guest rooms, and award winning Spa make us your favorite resort destination. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed June 11, 2012

The check in staff were amazing. Without any asking they just upgraded me. The rooms are great. The beds some of the most comfortable I've stayed in. Mid-week rates are what was amazing for the excellent rooms! Will definitely stay there again. Oh, the buffet on Wednesday night has steamed snow crab. Everything on the buffet is delicious.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Brent E
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I am thrilled that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed the Buffet. When your next travel plans bring you to Reno, visit our website for your booking needs.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

I love staying at the Atlantis hotel and Casino. They have really upgraded their resort and rooms. The beds are very comfortable and the prices are great. I had a coupon for stay 2 nights and get 2 free. The hotel has a resort fee but only charges you for the fee on the nights that you actually pay for. you did not have to pay the resort fee on the free nights. The food is great although all the prices have gone up in each of their restaurants. That is the only thing that I could see that was bad. I even won the Poker tournament one day there. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Great live music also.

Room Tip: get a tower room
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank NipomoMike43
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Their convention space is so modern and luxurious as well as very spacious! Love the luxury tower rooms!

• Stayed: May 2012