“Very good value for Money”

Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
Ranked #1 of 64 Hotels in Reno
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Edmonton, Canada
“Very good value for Money”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Recently stayed one night in April, and couldn't have been more pleased with the politeness of staff at check-in and valet parking. Room was spotless, Wi-fi worked great, lots of restaurant choices... and got a AAA discount to boot! Lovely inside and outside pool areas. Highly recommend.

1 Thank klcollins
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, May 30, 2012
Thank you for recommending Atlantis Casino Resort Spa for our fellow travelers on Trip Advisor and I look forward to your return to Paradise in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,102)
Helena, Montana
Reviewed May 2, 2012

My daughter who lives in Reno arranged for us to each have a massage and enjoy the day that the spa. The amenities were wonderful, Bath supplies were grand- including the salt and sugar scrubs, amazing showers, and great snacks. I had a wonderful massage with a therapist who lived for many years in my home state of Montana and we had a great time. All in all a wonderful day with many different saunas, steam rooms, and other treatment rooms.

My only disappointment was ordering lunch by the pool. The process was not well explained and I had to ask a couple of people before I learned where the phone was to place our order. Other than that it was a grand time relaxing and visiting. We've stayed at Atlantis before and enjoyed our room and comps and this will make me want to stay there even more.

Room Tip: If you get an inexpensive room you might want to check and see if it is fronting an elevator shaft...
Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, May 8, 2012
Thank you for visiting Spa Atlantis. I am thrilled that you thoroughly enjoyed your treatment as well as all of the tranquil spa amenities. I am very sorry for your dissatisfaction with our poolside dining. I would like an opportunity to discuss this with you. At your convenience, please contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed May 2, 2012

If you stay here check out the luxury rooms. Newly remodeled, nicely decorated, & great bed. When checking in I mentioned I wanted a quiet room and boy did they deliver.
Will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the luxury tower.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank MarkMarrott
Thank you for your fabulous comments regarding our Luxury Rooms and we look forward to welcoming you back to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa very soon!
Albany
Reviewed April 25, 2012

I was just at Atlantis last week and want to compliment the staff. My first contact was with Heather when I called to make my reservation. She was very friendly and helped me book my stay, answering all my questions. When I arrived, the room was large with a great view! I was greeted in the High limit room by MaryLou. I was made to feel so welcome!! She was amazing in her attention to myself and others. I was impressed by her attentive service she and other members of the staff performed during my 3 day stay. MaryLou then went the extra step to find me a fantastic Casino host Lilia! Lilia made my stay memorable with all the extra perks. All I had to do was ask Lilia and she would make it happen. I was also impressed by the speed of the payout staff. I wish I didn't live so far away...or maybe it's good, I would be there all the time:) They know how to make you feel totally taken care of!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, May 4, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I truly appreciate you taking the time to highlight our Team Members that went above and beyond to make your visit that much more enjoyable. I have sent your review to the Department Managers involved to share with their team. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!
California
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Our last visit to the Atlantis was about two years ago. Lately they've been doing a lot of promoting of their remodel and their luxury rooms. We decided take a look and booked the lowest rate which included $15 for slot play. Neither of us expected to really find a luxurious room, certainly not at the low rate offered to us. Were we surprised. Everything in the room was high quality with attention given to detail. And the bed. Just super. There were two very comfortable arm chairs which were a pleasure to sit in. Of course, we didn't stay in the room long. Off to the slots for our $15 of free slot play. Our favorite spot at the Atlantis is the smoke free Oyster Bar. The sushi there is wonderful. Before dining we put our $15 of free play into a couple of video poker machines and within about 30 minutes we had pocketed $30.

2 Thank BeachWizard4U
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, April 26, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Atlantis Casino Resort Spa on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed our Luxury Tower Rooms as well as the Oyster & Sushi Bar. When your next travel plans bring you to Reno, visit our website for your booking needs.
Reno
Reviewed April 25, 2012

I was treated to a wonderful spa day from my husband. We were traveling for our anniversary and am so glad he booked our stay at the Atlantis. I had a massage with Paula. Truly one of the best massages I have ever had!! She paid attention to detail and addressed my concerns. She checked to make sure the pressure was appropriate and seemed to give just the right amount. The spa is beautiful and I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for celebrating your anniversary at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. What a sensational gift to receive for such a special occasion than a day at Spa Atlantis. I am thrilled that you thoroughly enjoyed your services and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
Sparks, NV
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Celebrated my 80th birthday with a dinner/dance at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in Reno, NV. Help in planning this party was professionally handled by Carol Thompson in Catering Sales who was not only gracious but had a depth of knowledge and outstanding recommendations for florist and DJ. On the day of the party, Amber Martin and her team prepared a beautiful room. The servers were both courteous and accommodating to my guests. Food was served hot, tasted great and servings were ample; the wine flowed. Bakery chefs prepared a delicious cake that was a masterpiece to view.
I would highly recommend the Atlantis for catering a special occasion.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
We are honored that you selected Atlantis Casino Resort Spa for your birthday celebration. It gives us great pleasure to hear when our Team goes above and beyond to make our guest’s experience most memorable. Thank you for recommending us and I look forward to welcoming you and your family back very soon!