Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport(Reno)(Great Value!)
$73
  • Restaurant
$60
Official Site
  • Pool
Circus Circus Reno(Reno)(Great Value!)
$45
Official Site
$151
$60
$57
5,203 results
All reviewspurple parrotbistro napamanhattan deliconcierge towersky terraceluxury towersushi barindoor poolconvention centernon smokingnice roomget awayslot machinesreno areavalet parkingcoffee shopbrine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 10, 2012

Stayed here for business, the room was perfect, bed was to die for !!! So comfortable! The airport shuttle driver from england was so sweet!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2012

I am pleased that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed our newly redesigned rooms. I’ll pass along your compliments to our Shuttle Driver, Nigel. We look forward to welcoming you back to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in the near future.

Reviewed January 10, 2012

The Atlantis Casino and Hotel is our "go to hotel" Their rooms are amazing since the "re-do". The casino is fun and we won many times on their machines. We are going again in February and March. Since we are card members they send us invitations for complementry free rooms! Super bowl here we come! and Valentines Day. You will love this hotel. Staff is friendly and very helpful. Beds are big and comfortable and very well appointed. You don't need to bring your own pillows...the give you ton's of them! Beautiful rooms! We valet our car. The parking was too far away and my girlfriend has a broken leg. We just love this place. You will too!

Room Tip: Room 1330 was wonderful. Room 1246 is too far from elevators.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent visit to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I am elated to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay and will return very soon. For your Valentine’s Day trip, sojourn Spa Atlantis for the couples experience you will never forget.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

The staff of this hotel were very helpful. Our room was really nice. They have a beautiful pool and spa area. We really enjoyed our stay here and are looking forward to returning!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank DeborahnJack
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2012

I truly appreciate your compliments on our resort. I am thrilled you had a wonderful visit and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed January 4, 2012

We just returned from a two day stay at Atlantis in Reno. We found the Club Members offer of two nights in a tower room ($66 out the door) too hard to pass up. We also earned enough comp points on Monday night (4X normal on Mondays) to treat ourselves to the Club Paradise members (free to sign up) Two for One Special Breakfast offered Monday through Thursday; 8:30am to 10:00am at Toucan Charlies ($12 for two OTD). The Buffet features made to order Omlettes and egg dishes; Fresh salad and fruits; many choice deserts; ice cream and Fantastic Personal Service. I was going to report the "Bonus Rounds" on the penny machines a bit "Tight"; however, a $60 hit for a $.25 wager came through at the last minute :-). Our non-smoking room, of Two queen beds, had foam mattress toppers and five pillows each! The carpet allowed our feet to "sink in". There was a coffee maker with Four, two cuo, coffee baskets per night; Computer desk with Easy Wifi access; lots of marble and tile; large shower head and large flat screen TV with Two comfortable upholstered arm chairs and table. The room was a bit "cramped" but very clean. We had a view of the swimming pool and Spa. It was VERY quiet on floor 16 with no rowdy children. Local calls were included. Elevators were clean, plentiful, working well and Glass enclosures kept spotless. Plentiful free drinks while playing. The Blended Mud Slides with whipped Cream were topped with a Cherry! The smell of the Casino was clear, clean and "felt good."

Room Tip: I think higher room are "quieter" and a wider view.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am thrilled that you were able to take advantage of some of the perks by being a Club Paradise Member. As a Member, you will receive more privileges as you climb up the Tier Levels. Also, if you have comps on your account, simply present your card to comp yourself at any of our award winning restaurants or resort amenities. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

We booked two rooms (5 adults) fairly late in December, so it was understandable that the Concierge Level was not available. However, considering the price paid for three nights for 2 Tower rooms on a Holiday weekend ($1375) ; it was disapponting that the comps promised (free slot play/discount for breakfast buffet) were missing from my reservation. And this is where I fully agree with the previous post; that the Hotel staff are genuine, friendly and efficient. The Atlantis management should take note and empower their staff. In our case, the poor desk clerk repeatedly apologized and had to find a manager (5-15 miutes) to make a simple decison about our check-in-comp problem and even then they would only offer 1/2 of their promise for free slot play. I am getting hosed for room costs on a Holiday weekend, gave the poor overwhelmed, but very personable valet outside $20 to unload lots of luggage and upon check-in; my impression and perception of the place are immediately soured over $15 in slot play? Did it ever occur to management that I could take the rest of my potential expenditures for 5 people (restaurants, spa, gambling, etc) down the block to the Peppermill? But, I guess the Atlantis figures that this isn't Vegas with lots of Hotel hopping.

In any event, the Tower rooms were great; nicely appointed with amentiies (flat screen, great views, frig, etc). However, $16 for an in-room movie ...common! The restaurants were fine, lots of choices, good service and the food was also good... but, a bit pricey for value.
We skipped the steakhouse... $70 for a steak and I don't hear Gordon Ramsey screaming...no thanks.

The slots were loose(at least with our luck on this Holiday weekend)...we had 2 surprising results on penny slots of $500 and $400. The table games had friendly and efficient dealers.
Again, management should take note... you have a family of 5 pulling up to Roulette, each
thowing $100 bills just to get started in chips and management doesn't notice this happening consistently over a 3 day period. If I want to be ignored, I can go to Vegas with the Disney crowd. No, we were stuck with the the Club Privledge, which generally didn't work in the machines and the comp play promised was missing for most of the weekend. We were also told the Club cards had no value rating at the restaurants. But, then again, the staff works hard to overcome the Atlantis deficiencies and management should back-up their remarkable execution of the 5-10 rule. We tried to book 4 for the spa, but they could not accomodate our group with something workable. No problem we used the pool and hot tub for free instead. We tried to do something at the Atlantis Hotel for NYE, but was told (albeit again, very nicely) the we not not invited by the Hotel for this party. No problem...we went downtown and saw the fireworks instead and skipped gambling that evening due to the late time getting back.

We had a great time at the Atlantis for the Holiday. Would I come back? Not sure... the hotel
staff were great throughout our stay, but, it sticks in back of my mind to maybe try the Peppermill next time; since we were left a bit cold about whether the Atlantis cared. In all fairness it was the Holiday weekend. We dropped $1600 on total room charges, didn't charge most restruants to our room bill and I don't know how much we gambled. Maybe, we didn't fit their prototype customers, which seemed to run the extremes of either the Occupy crowd or higher rollers.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
12  Thank tom h

Thank you for selecting Atlantis Casino Resort Spa for your 2011 New Year’s destination. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay overall. However, I am disappointed to read that we fell short in some areas. Providing exceptional guest service is our #1 priority and appreciate all your feedback so we can better service our guests. I would love an opportunity to discuss those in detail with you. At your convenience, you may contact me direct at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.