“Fair for the money”

Ramada Reno Hotel and Casino
Ranked #38 of 64 Hotels in Reno

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Sacramento
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I've been here at least six times over the past few years and never been disappointed. I can usually get the rate in one of the widely available coupon books which makes this Ramada an unbeatable deal. I like the fact that it's a hotel first and casino second. Also, that you can park close to the entrance and avoid the casino altogether. The room is exceptional for the price and the on-premise restaurant serves a very good breakfast. Easy freeway access is another plus.

I am surprised by the negative reviews. I've never had any of the problems or experiences mentioned and found the staff to be friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: During the summer months, the east facing rooms get a piercing morning sun.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

The bed was comfortable, but that's about it. The rooms need updating badly. Everything in the room was in disrepair from the lamps, to the outlets that wouldn't hold an iPhone charger, to the sink faucet that had a big crack in it.
The location is nice! And the breakfast in the morning was good for a reasonable price. Not a bad place to stay for a night. Not a great one either.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Sacramento, California
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I left my tennis shoes in the room by mistake when I left. When I called to retrieve them; I kept getting the run around and no return calls. Needless to say I never got my shoes back, and when I called to complain to corporate their attitude was like oh well. I will never to business with Ramada again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Reno hotels

SAN JOSE
Reviewed January 11, 2013

My car was broken into while parked in the parking lot overnight. Even though security discovered this at 11:40PM, I didn't find out until 8AM. Apparently, another guest reported seeing someone take something from my car at 7:45AM. This means if I had been notified right away, I could have prevented some of the loss. However, when I checked in, they did not request my vehicle information, so there was no way to contact me.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

1 Thank Raymond E
Travelers also viewed these Reno hotels
The Sands Regency Casino Hotel
La Quinta Inn Reno
#18 of 64 in Reno
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport
Plaza on the River at Plaza Resort Club

Been to Ramada Reno Hotel and Casino? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Reno Hotel and Casino

Property: Ramada Reno Hotel and Casino
Address: 1000 E 6th St, Reno, NV 89512-3513
Location: United States > Nevada > Reno
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool
Ranked #38 of 64 Hotels in Reno
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Reno Hotel and Casino 3*
Situated in the heart of the city, the Ramada Reno Hotel and Casino surrounds you with the unique sights and sounds of one of America's most dynamic cities. You'll experience a great night's sleep in spacious guest rooms or suites with spectacular views of downtown Reno and the Sierra Mountains. The hotel features a health and fitness center and a heated outdoor pool. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Reno Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Reno Hotel Reno