Homewood Suites by Hilton Reno
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport(Reno)(Great Value!)
$84
$67
Whitney Peak Hotel(Reno)
$139
  • Restaurant
Circus Circus Reno(Reno)(Great Value!)
$45
Official Site
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa(Reno)(Great Value!)
$97
$57
Travelocity
All reviewsfull kitchenevening receptionbasketball courtseparate bedroomhome away from homebusiness areacomplimentary breakfastrestaurants and shoppingbusiness parktop floorindoor poolwould definitely stay here againyogurtconvenient locationgreat place to staybusiness tripflat screen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

During the volleyball tournament I reserve the room for our relatives. When I booked the room I clearly told them they have two kids and two adults and they needs a room with two beds. They charge us the ridiculous price for the room $292.67. I never paid this kind of price just stay at simple hotel like this one. But I thought it is ok to pay as long as they got the room to stay. But the worse part was the stay. When we got to the hotel no one was on desk, few people were waiting before us. It takes almost half hour for them to check us in. Then we were checked in to the room wasn't clean. Went back to front desk and wait for another 15 mins to talk to front desk clerk and no apology was offered. They want us to wait in lobby for half hour. We sit in lobby and after 45 mins of wait. I went back to front desk to check the status of room and nothing was done. After waiting waiting finally they told us our room is ready and they put us in room with one bed. Once again, we went down to switch room and finds out no rooms available with two beds. Front desk clerk instead offer an apology, they start argue with us. We reserve the room with one bed. I wasn't mind paying the premium I paid for the room, but I didn't receive the value of the price I paid. I paid so much forbthe room and one of the kids have to sleep on floor when we ask for a roll away bed and it wasn't available either. Next morning we came down for the breakfast. Bunch of kids were running around and nothing was available to eat. Overall it was very poor stay and bad experience.

• Stayed: April 2012
6  Thank Jkdmi
Jim D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Reno, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and tell us about your recent stay here in Reno. I have shared your comments with my staff and assure you that we make every effort to ensure a relaxing and comfortable stay. Please feel free to contact me at anytime here at the hotel to discuss any future lodging needs.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

My son loves the basketball sports court. I love that we can BBQ outside. Rooms are clean, newer and large. Indoor pool was a hit with my daughter, Breakfast was good, dining area, pleasant and comfortable. Our volleyball tournament trip to Reno was made much more enjoyable and comfortable by choosing to stay here. We'll be back next year. Hopefully with the rest of our team.

Room Tip: Ask for top floor with view of the Sierras.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank kings_29
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Being a Hilton Diamond member these days is great. Once they see you are platinum level, staff usually does all the can do satisfy you. For this stay, I was not disappointed! Asked and received an upgrade to a two bedroom suite. Most units at a Homewood are the 1 bedroom configuration. And, I was able to use the 1 bedroom point schedule! Very nice they let me do this.
Accommodations were great, at least 800 square feet, full kitchen and two baths. Very clean and comfortable. Very good AC system.
Nice location in an newer office complex area, need to drive to nearby restaurants. Quiet rooms, great parking, newer property. Close to 395 frwy, but road noise minimal. Atlantis Hotel about 1 mile. Peppermill casino, 2.5 miles.
Breakfast included and above average.
Will be back again. Really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank leshlb
Reviewed April 14, 2012

This hotel is located in a quiet business area away from the casino strip. However, it is a short drive to to the larger casinos, so you can still enjoy the action. This is a newer hotel (or one that has been so well kept that this picky person thinks it is). Every area of the hotel from the lobby to our room was always spotless. The morning breakfast was always well stocked and really good with lots of hot and cold choices. As with every Homewood Suites we have stayed, this had a guest laundry, which was appreciated after a week on the road. Since it is in a business area, the days are really quiet and we were able to enjoy the amenities as though we were the only ones in the hotel. They have a great courtyard that we used quite a bit, as well. The staff was always so courteous they really added to the experience. I would highly recommend this hotel and will stay here again if we ever are in the area again!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Very nice and clean hotel. Close to a mall food and freeway. Rooms are clean and facility is in a safe area. The hot breakfast seems to be going down in quality the last several times I have stayed here everything seems to be microwaved and overal food selection needs improvement

• Stayed: March 2012