“Good beer, average food”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #46 of 913 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rainier, Oregon
“Good beer, average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

Have been here twice now; the first time was not too good - crowded, very loud, and slow service. More recently, for lunch, it was much better. Their selection of various types of brews is excellent; it would take many months to sample them all. The bison burger that I had, though was vastly inferior to one I recently had at the Lone Eagle Grill. It was covered with a mysterious red sauce and some salsa. There was no way to really taste the meat itself. The accompanying chopped salad was quite good. Worth at least one visit.

• Visited April 2014

Cranston, Rhode Island
“Worth a try”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here one night for dinner and were pleasantly surprised at the variety and quality of food served. The service was great and the atmosphere just fine, even had a dessert that was great. Would not hesitate going back again.

Visited March 2014
Reno, Nevada
“Delicious pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

The first time we visited BJ's Brewery was in Fresno California. My son played football for Fresno State and we looked forward to their delicious pizza each time we went for a game. The spinach and artichoke is my favorite! A meatless marvel. Check it out!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Mom2BTC
New Mexico
“Good n busy n good too”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

After some shopping, we popped in around 1pm and found the place packed with diners and more waiting, but the staff were efficiently clearing tables, seating and feeding guests. We settled on the Santa Fe salad, which was plenty for 2 pax, supplemented by the mushroom caps stuffed with spinach and washed down with a root beer and a glass of chardonnay. Food was all tasty and fresh though a bit salty for my taste (gave up salt about 20 years ago, which my doc says helped cut my blood pressure back by 20 years too). We tried the red velvet pizzaoika (sp?) which was tasty though I thought perhaps a bit underbaked and excellent vanilla ice cream.

• Visited January 2014
Reno, Nevada
“Keeps Improving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

BJ's keeps improving. To be honest, I was not impressed when I started coming here during it's opening. Service was slow and food mediocre. Even with the issues, Management always attended to my concerns which kept me coming back in hopes for improvement. I now can say this is one of my go to places. Love the beer selection and how they change it up. Right now, they have a Double IPA that is one of my favorite beers. Happy hour during game times in the bar is great with half off drinks and appetizer specials. Favorite meals are the Ahi salad, Mediterranean pizza, and the Black N Blue burger.

• Visited December 2013