“Good Gluten-Free Pizza”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 15, 2012

BJ's is one of our favorite places in Reno. The menu is varied and the servers are always nice. They have a special menu that outlines allergies so you know what you can and cannot eat if you have such issues. My husband has celiac so he cannot have gluten. I am allergic to eggs. (we are quite the pair!). Both of us like their gluten free pizza. This time, mine was a bit undercooked so it was doughy. I ate the toppings and decided I had enough to eat. The server showed the problem to the manager and they apologized and deducted my pizza from the bill. They care about their customers and we look forward to eating there again. They have so many good choices and it is hard to make a decision but that is good!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Stopped here with my wife, son and daughter-in-law, great beer selections and good prices on the brew...the food was a bit pricey though, good atmosphere, service was fine, busy place, the locals must love it!

Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

Stopped in to order take out. The service was excellent. It was a very busy night in the restaurant and at take out. The staff answered the phone and took walk in orders with great customer service. I was glad I picked this restaurant.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

If you want a good, consistent meal, with similar type beer, this is the place. There are plenty of options for all tastes, and they are always good. Service can vary from excellent to average though. Can be very loud, and wait times can be long.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Ate at the BJ's Brew House in Reno over the Labor Day weekend. It's new so everything is nice, but once you've eaten at one BJ's, they are all pretty much identical. The staff was warm and welcoming. It was a Friday night and they were packed, but we didn't have to wait more than 5 minutes or so for a nice table. The wait staff was good. The food was good but so much of their menu is FRIED food which is always yummy, but upsets my tummy later. The bar drinks were good. It was my birthday and the server brought a complimentary Birthday Pazookie (cookie & ice cream) for all of us to share. It was a good dining experience and I would recommend this restaurant to all. Upscale, nice, new, good food, good service,