“Clean and well kept...”

Staybridge Suites Reno Nevada
Ranked #22 of 64 Hotels in Reno
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Everything looked clean and brand new. Had to pull out google maps a few times during the stays to find my way back, has a weird location behind another hotel. Otherwise had everything you would want for an extended stay or with kids and cooking meals. Will be there again soon.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank iGOandGOandGO

Reviewed May 11, 2013

If you're coming from Tahoe, the Staybridge Suites hotel in Reno is a little out of the way. You have to wind around most of the city to get there. But it's worth it. We had a large, well-appointed room. The staff were friendly and helpful, and the downstairs area is well-designed, including an alcove for checking emails instead of being out in the lobby. Nice breakfast included. This is good value for money, and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

Room Tip: The hotel location is away from noisey streets, so all rooms are probably OK in this regard.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Stayed here last weekend of april. The hotel is on the south end of town which is nice for me and my family not much traffic to deal with. The property was clean and well maintained. The room itself was average the sleeper sofa in the room was worn with stains on it. the king suite itself is small. Due to large amount of activities in the reno area this hotel did not honor aaa or any other discount and for what u get for the price it was a little over priced. I have stayed at the Homewood suites also in reno which is similar to styabridge and I would rather stay at Homewood next time im in town. the pool and breakfast were good. the breakfast area has only a few tables fewest I have seen in my travels. The desk staff was friendly.Defintiely not near a number one room rating as it has been ranked in the past. average to slightly above average in my opinion

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
getcomfortable, Manager at Staybridge Suites Reno Nevada, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Thank you for your recent stay and taking the time to give feedback on your visit. During your visit there was a large tournement in town which is typically a high rate time city wide. We always strive to give travelers a great stay for a great price and typically sit well below Homewood for the same great suite style rooms & amenities. I have taken note of the sofa bed issue and so we can rectify the situation and thank you for bringing it to our attention. We honor and value our guests opinions and hope that if your travels bring you to Reno again you choose Staybridge as your home away from home. Kelly Frerking GM

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I stayed for about a month here on business. I had about a 45 minute commute to where I was working but choose to stay here because of the excellent reviews, in-suite kitchenette, and free washers and dryers, (and of course the priority club points!). I was not disappointed in any way during my stay. I must applaud all the staff at this hotel (especially Doug, Heather, and Mike, these 3 of which I had the most interaction with). They were always warm, inviting, and helpful. Numerous times I found myself at the front desk carrying on a conversation, after I had originially only been there to ask a simple question. Personally, the only negative about the hotel was the lack of free weights in the workout room. But there are so many other positives, I can't even rate lower for it.

Room Tip: The 4th floor was quiet and comfortable, even though I was facing the interstate.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank LDWilson
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I was surprised how quiet this hotel was, as it is relatively close to the freeway. My room was comfortable and clean. I was impressed that they had basically a fullsize refrigerator in the kitchenette, and it seemed to be lacking nothing. I had my dog with me and neither of us received even a raised eyebrow. The breakfast was adequate, with both hot and cold food. There was a high school volleyball team there, and still there were plenty of seating options. I would return here.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

We are priority club members. We have stayed here many times. Mike at the front desk was very nice, fast and accomadating. Our room had no glasses and no hangers. Geez. If they know you have a reservation, then turn on the ice maker please. Had to go to the kitchen to get ice. Annoying Other than that. Very clean.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Great option for the Reno area south of the airport. The hotel is very clean and quiet. The morning buffet was fine, as well. Plenty of warm food / cold food options with all beverages available, The only issue encountered at Staybridge Suites was an extremely firm mattress.

Room Tip: Choose a room on opposite side of Hwy 395 (580). No road noise at all.
1  Thank E K