$89
Silver Legacy Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
$60
$49
  • Pool
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

Eldorado Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
$66
$59
  • Pool
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$126
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

Grand Sierra Resort and Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
$91
$69
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport(Reno)(Great Value!)
$125
ComfortInn
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa(Reno)(Great Value!)
$317
$58
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

Circus Circus Reno(Reno)(Great Value!)
$58
$41
Official Site
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of $81/night.

Peppermill Resort Spa Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
$100
All reviewssmall kitchenfront deskbedroom suitelaundry roomyogurtkitchen areaextended staylake tahoeneeded a place to stayvolleyball tournamentcontinental breakfastcasino hotelshot tubdowntown areavirginia citygreat place to staydishwasher
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Nice hotel south of Reno. Check-in was smooth. All employees were very friendly. Room was fine, Bed was a little hard for our taste. It is not easy to see the TV from the bed. Breakfast was very crowded and very ordinary, your basic fare (nothing terribly good, nothing terribly bad). About the best thing I can say about this hotel is that there were no surprises, and that's a good thing. We would definitely stay here in the future.

Room Tip: Be aware, this hotel is 10 minutes south of downtown Reno
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
getcomfortable, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Reno Nevada, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Im happy to hear everything went accordingly during your stay. Ski/ Holiday season is a very busy time for the hotel and can be crowded. We are glad that your checkin was quick and that you got to interact with our staff. I will pass on the kudos! We hope to see you again in the future and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Clean,friendly,reasonable.guiet with great breakfast. Felt like a 5 star hotel.Great not having to put up with casino noise and having to wain in lines.Would recommend this hotel/motel to anyone for 1 day or one month stay.The breakfast included eggs,bacon and sausage and was warm.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank donbrook

Thank you for your kind remarks. We strive for guest satisfaction and are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay so much. I hope the grandkids got the opportunity to use the indoor pool during your visit. We would love for you to visit us again the next time your travels or family bring you to Reno and thank you again!

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I happened to be traveling with my dogs for the first time and was concerned that a hotel that allowed pets might be less desirable. This was a fabulous property and I was thoroughly impressed! This place is so well kept, clean and reasonably priced. I will stay at a Staybridge property whenever possible in the future, with or without pets.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank brooke s

We love to hear from people who travel with their pets. I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay, we look forward to you visiting us again when in Reno. Thank you for choosing the Staybridge brand!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel 6 times and will stay here every trip to Reno. Great rooms with kitchens in the suites, good hearty breakfast, and quiet. If you want to get away from the gambling and smokey bar hotels, this is the place. Professional and helpful staff who always help direct me around the city to find whatever I need. They also have FREE breakfast and laundry, a good pool, and work out room.

Room Tip: Suites are huge.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank FMD54184

Thank you for such a great review. We love our returning guest. I'm happy you had the opportunity to use some of our great amenities during your visits! We pride ourselves on being a family/business friendly hotel away from the smoke & hustle of downtown. We look forward to you staying with us again and appreciate your business.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We certainly agree with all of the accolades written about this property. Everything about it seemed fresh, new and clean. We only stayed one night with our dog. We stopped by Whole Foods and purchased boxes of prepared items for dinner and were so thrilled to be able to heat up the meal (we had been on the road for 3 weeks and not eating in restaurant was a real treat). Our first floor room was on the end, next to the exit. So easy to get the dog in and out. We never heard a sound to disturb our sleep and the bed was very comfortable. I booked our room months in advance and noticed a rate drop just before our trip started. Best to check rates close to the arrival time to see if you can get a better deal. Our king suite rate dropped $25 so I cancelled the reservation and rebooked.

My husband went to breakfast and told me it looked exactly like what I avoid at the Holiday Inn Express (gray sausage patties, premade egg cheese omlettes, waffles and other carb type foods. ) But he said the breakfast room was crowded so I guess it appeals to many.

I will definitely return and highly recommend staying at this Staybridge. Because of such a positive experience we will try other Staybridge Inns in the future.

Room Tip: We did not hear any noise from the room next door or above so I don't think it matters where your room is located.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple