Comfort Inn & Suites Airport(Reno)(Great Value!)
$85
$89
$126
HIExpress.com
Silver Legacy Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
$60
$49
  • Pool
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

Eldorado Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
$66
$59
  • Pool
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

Grand Sierra Resort and Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
$104
$79
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa(Reno)(Great Value!)
$324
$58
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

Circus Circus Reno(Reno)(Great Value!)
$45
$41
Official Site
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of $79/night.

Peppermill Resort Spa Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
$100
$74
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

All reviewssmall kitchenfront deskbedroom suitelaundry roomyogurtkitchen areaextended staylake tahoeneeded a place to stayvolleyball tournamentcontinental breakfastcasino hotelshot tubdowntown areavirginia citygreat place to staydishwasher
Reviewed March 22, 2012

You will find an unusually clean & well maintained facility with and an unusually welcoming and helpful staff. The breakfast buffet is great. The laundry room/fitness center/pool areas are among the cleanest I have ever seen at a hotel. It is quite a ways S of town (for an "Airport Hotel"...I thought it would just be 1-2 mi from the airport, but it is quite a bit further), but that is OK because it was very quiet and relaxing out there in the suburbs. And I, a single female business traveler, always felt totally safe no matter the hour. Also, it is not a casino hotel so it has a more business-like feel, although it is very family friendly also. Lots of dogs stay here and it was fun to see them coming and going with their people.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 12, 2012

We stayed here one night on our way back home to Las Vegas in Jan. It's set a little farther from all the other casino type hotels. It had great views and was nice and quiet. It also was completely smoke free which is a big deal for me. We walked in and it smelled new and like apples. The lobby was so clean. Then we were even more pleasantly surprised to see our room. We walked in and it smelled wonderful (new, clean, and fresh). It was a beautifully decorated room as well. The kitchenette was gorgeous with it's granite counter tops and fully equipped with nice kitchen "tools". The stainless steel fridge was a beauty as well. There was a bedroom with french doors and two queen beds (nice) and a sofa couch in the living room. I couldn't believe how nice this place was for the deal we got. We also, checked out the hot tub and pool...very nice.

The breakfast as superb! Scrambled eggs, bfast sandwiches, fruit, yogurt, cereals, pastries, oatmeal, waffles, BISCUITS and GRAVY (that was a huge score for me)...and more. I would definitely stay at this place again. The staff was wonderful. The front desk lady even remembered my hubby's last name and referred to him as Mr. Walker with a passing greeting. Now that's classy.

Oh, they really are pet friendly. They even had their own cat representative.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Tina W
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I was here for one night (using rewards points) and was impressed. It is a very clean and fairly modern hotel. My only complaint was the noise from the extreme winds (50+ mph). It made the windows sound like someone was snoring.

Bed was comfy, had a nice kitchenette, and a good tv.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 6, 2012

On arrival at the hotel, the check in process was the quickest we had every experienced. The front desk staff were extremely welcoming and efficient. We spent 6 days at this location and were very happy with the accommodation, the service and the general location of the hotel. I would not hesitate to recommend this property to my clients and friends.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I cannot say enough about this hotel! I stayed here for the first time two years ago, and I've been hooked ever since. This hotel is truly a home away from home. It's off the beaten path of Reno, but yet close enough to everything. The hotel itself is newer and very well maintained. The interior is super clean and inviting, and the grounds are meticulously maintained. From the moment you walk in, you can see that the hotel and the staff take pride in customer service, and they truly want you to have a pleasant stay. Customer service is top notch from check-in to check-out. The rooms are spacious, the beds are REALLY comfortable, and the fully stocked kitchen in each room cannot be beat. The parking has plenty of spaces and parking is free. The heated indoor pool and hot tub are priceless, and the fitness center is also a huge plus. The hotel also has a business center and complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel. The manager's social and complimentary breakfast are what put this hotel over the top in my opinion. It's so nice to unwind after a long day with a complimentary cocktail and snacks, and then wake up the following morning to free hot breakfast and tasty coffee. I travel to Reno quite often, and Staybridge Reno is the only place I will ever stay!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business