Peppermill Resort Spa Casino
Average 3/5
Good 3.5/5
Very Good 4/5
11,182 results
All reviewstuscany towerisland buffetcafe milanobiscottibimini steakhousefireside loungewest wingjacuzzi tubbeautiful roomcoffee shopget awaysports booknon smokingresort feelake tahoeslot machinesoceana
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 29, 2009

When we first arrived at valet, the young man acted like we were putting him out. Enjoyed our stay, the rest of the staff very friendly. Ready to check out expect to pay extra. Like $11.30 per day resort fee. And another $10.00 for tipping fee and of course Taxes $9.10
We were quoted $69.99 per day plus tax. Total per day $100.39. Expect to pay more......

4  Thank movingon010
Reviewed September 29, 2009

We stayed at the Peppermill and were dissapointed with the reservation team. We had a special and we asked them for an upgrade, which I believe was advertised as a freebeeee, but it was not. The room we received was $ 20.00 more which was okey, but that is known as false advertising or not made clear to the prospective customers.
We had a GREAT dinner at Bimini restaurant but made the mistake of going to the Island Buffet. FOOD WAS COLD, GREASY, NO TASTE ON PRIME RIBS, OYSTER WERE NOT GOOD, DESSERTS WERE SOGGY. So all in all we complained and for $ 30.00 each we should have gone back to Bimini or the other fish restaurant.
Will NEVER do Buffet again ANYWHERE. All that is about is how much food can you pile on your plate and then go back for more. No stars for that restaurant buffet but excellent stars for BIMINI.
Thanks but no thanks for the Peppermill. Too many quirks in the system. I could go on and did when I filled out the complaint cards.....

2  Thank fieniv
PeppermillFeedback, Manager at Peppermill Resort Spa Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2009

On behalf of the Peppermill, I wouldl ike to sincerely apologize for your fair stay at the Peppermill. We want each guest to leave with a great experience; wanting to come back again and again. We have various promotions that includes upgrades and many that do not. Without seeing the actual reservation I apologize that I cannot give you a better answer. The one thing I can say is that we strive to always deliver on our promises. Anything less than that is not acceptable.

Reviewed September 29, 2009

I wrote this to the Peppermill in Reno, "Just wanted to say THANK YOU to Mary at the front desk, who made mine and my boyfriend's stay extremely pleasurable. We thought we were in trouble when we arrived on Sunday, September 7th, and the hotel was overbooked and our reservation had a problem. But Mary solved the problem and saved the day for us! She's an extremely valuable employee and I say give her a raise! Thanks, again, Mary, we will always remember you and what you did for us."
P.S. The internet connection was a bit weak in our room. DIdn't bother me, but my boyfriend needed it for business and he noticed it and wanted it mentioned.

Reviewed September 26, 2009

Due to a flight cancellation, I booked a night at the Peppermill in the Tuscan Tower. I should write a thank-you to the airline for cancelling my flight. The Peppermill hotel is beautiful - an exciting casino that rivals any Vegas property and an attention to detail unmatched in the other properties I've stayed at in Reno. The bathroom in my room included a jacuzzi tub, large shower with two shower heads, separate room for the commode and a very large marble counter area with a flat screen TV that could be viewed from the tub and shower. The room was regal with soft carpet and a large comfortable bed and a large flat screen TV. I appreciated the free Internet and had a great view of the pool area. The buffet was also very good with plenty of options and I really enjoyed having a few cocktails in the comfortable bar overlooking the pool. The gym was one of the best I've had in a hotel. The only complaint is the service in the bar was a little slow. I can't wait to revisit this hotel, try out the spa and lay-out by the pool and I don't believe there will be any reason to leave the property.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank patrickstpaul
Reviewed September 24, 2009

The hotel is okay, but I can't believe they would so freely call their rooms "suites" when are not suites. I don't mean that they are not big enough to be suites or nice enough to be suites, I mean they are just regular sized rooms. A suite has a separate bedroom or sitting area--this place has neither. Nonetheless, they have nice, clean rooms and large bathrooms (yes, the kind of bathrooms you would find in an actual suite). Of the places in Reno, this is probably one of the very best because Reno doesn't have any truly high-end hotels. Still, it was a nice place with good restaurant options.

But, all of that said, the spa is five-star service from the kind expected at a Ritz or Four Seasons anywhere. If I had to go back to Reno I would stay here primarily because of the spa and because there aren't other places to go.

1  Thank Guywhotakestrips