“Relaxing”

GreenLeadersGold level
Loomis
“Relaxing”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Very comfortable and relaxing clean room and casino. Great staff.I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I did. I will be returning to enjoy the amenities I did not have time for this trip. The Peppermill is a good central location not right in the middle of Reno but close enough to enjoy the city.

Room Tip: Nice room in room mini bar and snack tray and of course coffee.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,012)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Birmingham, Alabama, Usa
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Amenities better than expected, quiet and lovely rooms. Great food and service. Shuttles are timely and relevant to events. Friendly employees and beautiful, quiet rooms. Near airport for max convenience.

Room Tip: Peppermill Tower convenient to all.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Chicago
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Just got back from a 4 night stay at the Peppermill.... I can't say enough about what an enjoyable experience I had! The Tuscany Tower room was so elegantl - I could kill to have the deluxe,finely-appointed and spacious bathroom duplicated in my home! In the casino, the color decor is gorgeous and I love the screens sprinkled throughout which feature attractive nature and animal videos - such a nice visual contrast to the slot machines, gaming tables, etc. We dined at the seafood restaurant and the quality and service were excellent - for breakfast, the Island Buffet can't be beat... especially if you can take advantage of the 2-for-1 over 55 deal! The overall feel of this resort is that management and the employees care about their guests - it is super-cleanand attractive; they have a non-smoking gaming area plus there are air cleaners in the smoking area... the fitness center and pools are first-rate - I did not visit the spa... bottom line... I would not stay anywhere else in Reno!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Orangevale, California, United States
Reviewed September 20, 2013

My family loved the pool, best in Reno! Also, we had left some items in the room and they found them and sent them to us free of charge. Great communication and service by Marty Babione and the entire staff.

Room Tip: Recommend the Peppermill Tower.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Tel-Aviv
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We spend two nights in this beautiful hotel.
We are not gambling, but we enjoyed many other facilities the hotel have to offer - many restaurants, pool, gym and beautiful room.
Since there is a large movement of people come and go, there are parts of the hotel that are not clean or more likely - dirty - like the entrance from the parking lot to the hotel. This is is something that I would not expect from this level of hotel.

Room Tip: Take the rooms on Toscana building
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dunwoody, Georgia, Usa
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Coming back to a suite in the Tuscany Tower after a day at the races was the best! One of the cleanest rooms I've ever stayed in on a trip. The amenities are all very nice too. The casino is relatively balanced and there is even a non-smoking section that has a pub to get food next door.

Room Tip: Splurge for Tuscany tower ... it is worth it!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Director_Peppermill, Guest Relations Manager at Peppermill Resort Spa Casino, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Thank you for your excellent review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent visit to the Peppermill. It is great that you had the opportunity to stay in our luxurious Tuscany Tower. It is a favorite with our guests and we frequently receive very positive feedback regarding the quality of the rooms.

Our team does a fantastic job at maintaining the cleanliness and integrity of the entire property, especially the rooms. We are continually working to improve the quality of our air so that guests can enjoy every aspect of the facility. All of our dining outlets are smoke free and I am glad that you appreciated our large non smoking slot area and poker room in the casino.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you back at the Peppermill soon.

Scott Evans
Executive Director of Service Excellence
Ripon, California
Reviewed September 19, 2013

The Peppermill in Reno, is hands down, the place to stay while in Reno. I have been going there for years and have NEVER had anything but the best experience.

This last time I went, I left something in my room. Marty Babione got back to me with in an hour of me sending an email, telling me my item was found and was being shipped back to me at no cost to me! That is what I call CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Thanks again, Marty!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple