“This should be everyones go to place in Reno.”

Peppermill Resort Spa Casino
Ranked #4 of 64 Hotels in Reno
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I have stayed at the Peppermill for years and enjoy the hotel and spa The food is outstanding the service is exceptional. My choice was recently confirmed when I left 4 shirts in my room when I checked out. The lost and found officer Marty Babione tracked my shirts down nearly a month later and sent them to me at no charge. That in my opinion is exceptional service.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Jaycee134

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I love this place, what fun. nice rooms, free drinks, even if I lose money, they may make it a fun intertainment value. love the gaudy, would not want to live in it, but makes it fun for a get away. the coffee shop is an upscale Dennys with a nice menu, but don't go for anything ethnic. stick with american stables. the chi (chinese) is very good but a little pricey for chinese food. I don't like italian or buffet type stuff so did not go there. did not go to the steak house, no piece of meat in the world is worth that price. but still a fun get away, and will go back as often as i can.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank yesbyme
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We've stayed in Reno before, but never at the Peppermill, which is not downtown. We saw it while driving to the airport on our last visit and decided to try it. What a pleasant surprise! The rooms are very nice, quiet, well-appointed. Wifi is easy to get on. There are many restaurants in the property and a beautiful pool area. Food was about average and the coffee was awful, but there is a coffee shop where you can get better java. Gambling was good--generous slots. We'll stay there next time we go, for sure.

Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

I'm not a gambler but stayed at the Peppermill while in Reno on business. The room in Tuscany Tower was well appointed and I especially liked the dual shower heads in the walk in shower. I like being able to have a selection of restaurants without having to leave the property. It's close to the airport which makes getting out of town easy as well. Nice change of pace for a road warrior. I'll be back.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Our standard tower room was beautiful, the décor is classic white and gold, kind of reminded me of Caesar's palace. Very elegant. The pool areas were beautiful with multiple pools and hot tubs. The restaurants and nightclub were very nicely decorated as well. Staff was pretty helpful. However we had to call on a refrigerator for our room 3 times over several hours, but it was provided without an extra charge.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I have been faithfully staying at Peppermill Casino & Resort during my annual and bi-annual trips to the Reno area for the past decade. It is my opinion that this is the best resort in terms of cleanliness, quality of customer service, dining and gaming options and amenities in the entire Reno/Sparks/Carson City area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Director_Peppermill, Guest Relations Manager at Peppermill Resort Spa Casino, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor regarding your visit to the Peppermill. We are pleased to consider you a loyal guest and it is great to hear that you remain faithful in your visits.

We are extremely proud of the quality of our property and believe that our exceptional service is unlike anywhere else. Our team does a wonderful job at maintaining the cleanliness of the entire property and our hope is that all of our guests feel completely welcomed and relaxed during their visit.

Many guests love the convenience of having ten different dining options available to them within the facility and our Executive Chef does an outstanding job in creating delicious items for each restaurant. I am glad to see that you think so highly of the Peppermill, because we do as well!

Thank you again for your excellent feedback and we look forward to having you back at the Peppermill in the near future.

Scott Evans
Executive Director of Service Excellence

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We stayed for two nights in a Spa Room. The room had a jacuzzi in the living room! It was great! There is so much to do and so many things to occupy your time with. The Gelato is amazing! The gym is great. The only thing I would have chaged would be that the ceilings would be higher in the center of the casino, and it's too dark for my liking.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple