“Great place.”

Peppermill Resort Spa Casino
Ranked #3 of 63 Hotels in Reno
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed September 10, 2013

The management team is wonderful especially Marty and Jackie. Beautiful place to stay. Can't wait to go back. Tuscany lounge has great white chocolate martini and the fireside lounge is a great place too.

• Stayed: September 2013

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I can't say enough great things about this hotel. Everytime I stay in Reno, I stay here. The rooms in the Tuscany tower are amazing. The bathrooms alone are like a personal spa! The pools, where I spent as much time as I could, were great!
The staff was really awesome. The hotel manager, Melinda, came out to help me personally, which I thought was a great customer experience. She, and the whole staff, was pleasant and knowledgeable.
I tell anyone who goes to Reno to stay there. Never once have they done me wrong!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

The Peppermill has been a favorite for three years now as a stop before and after my annual trip to the Burning Man festival. After arriving dusty and tired, of hours on the road, I saddled up to the front desk at 2am. There was a mistake in the room which should have been two King Beds, not one. The night manager, Cory took us in hand and made sure that our needs were taken care of. Sometimes, the measure of a hotel, is not when everything is running smoothly with little traffic, but during an onslaught of literally hundreds of turnovers in one night. This is why I rate the Peppermill with the highest regard. We were upgraded for the rest of the stay in a beautiful room in the Tuscany Towers, and we repaid this kindness in hanging out for four days, using the Toscana Spa and eating in all the restaurants.

All the staff at the Peppermill are kind, efficient, professional and took care of us from a simple room request of more towels, right down to making sure our coffee cups were never empty. If there is a way that I could lift the Toscana Spa to Boston, I surely would. It is a restful hideaway, luxurious, indulgent and the perfect place to hang for several days before and after Burning Man.

The food is really good on all fronts, Chi, Oceano (ooh, yummy sushi), Cafe Milano, Cafe Romanza, right down to room service at the spa. Just do it. Great space. Great time.

Room Tip: Poolside rooms have a lovely view.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 10, 2013

excellent all the way around....room, amenities, service, food, atmosphere, staff, entertainment and casino..
the peppermill is the best casino spa resort in reno nevada...the pool and the pool area are beautiful and the hours are good.
this place is one-stop for everything and for everything first class and excellent:
the rooms, the food, the casino, the pool, the spa, the location, and the parking is great whether valet or self...this place has excellent security...you truely feel you are on vacation here whether you are or not...

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I passed through Reno for one night and stayed at the Peppermill. I was very surprised how nice and clean the room was and the bed was very comfortable. After a tired, long days drive, I walked into my room and a big-screen TV was playing pictures of Italy (no sound). The TV and channels available were awesome. I relaxed, rested, and then enjoyed my stay at the hotel. Parking was easy; lots of slots and fun gaming. I would definitely stay there on my next trip.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Director_Peppermill, Guest Relations Manager at Peppermill Resort Spa Casino, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

We greatly appreciate all feedback from our guests so thank you for your review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent visit to the Peppermill. We take great pride in the quality of our property, as well as the outstanding service levels that our team delivers.

We designed the rooms with luxury and comfort in mind so that our guests can have a completely relaxing experience while they are here. I am glad to see that you enjoyed yourself and your accommodations. We send out a group of individuals who travel the world and capture the images that you saw on your television. They are quite incredible to look at. I am also pleased to see that you had no difficulty with parking and that you had a fun time in our casino as well.

Thanks again for your excellent feedback and we look forward to having you back at the Peppermill in the near future.

Scott Evans
Executive Director of Service Excellence

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Peppermill was the most beautiful and elegant Hotel we have ever been in. All we can say is WOW! We just walked around taking in all the Videos showing beautiful places around the world, simply spectacular! Looking at the designs and the way the Hotel was arranged. Once again WOW!

Room Tip: Doesn't need tips, everything was perfect. Thank You
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We had a great time away. The facility was clean, the room nice and we had a good time. Cant put anything in the fridge due to all the hotel "for purchase" items that are in the mini fridge. Loved the spa time.