“Awesome Resort with plenty to do.”

Peppermill Resort Spa Casino
Ranked #3 of 63 Hotels in Reno
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We booked the Peppermill for Sunday on Labor Day Weekend. This resort is awesome. With all the smoke from the rim fire we decided to just stay in, lounge hop and enjoy the huge room. We had the imperial suite and from the moment we walked into the door we was amazed. Check-in was quick, We had valet parking. The wireless internet was very fast. The neon colors were very retro. In the room we had 2 huge TV's, Living area and one big Jacuzzi tub. The room was very clean with plenty towels and everything else we needed for this romantic getaway. On the down side was the Island Buffet. We paid $40+ for over cooked food. The chicken was hard and so was the rib. We are from Memphis so we found that to be a joke. The management need to talk to the chef. Maybe it was just a bad day but for what you pay for all this that is no excuse. Overall we will be returning to the Peppermill and trying other suites in the near future.

Room Tip: The peppermill suites are closer to the casino.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nate R
Write a ReviewReviews (10,928)

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The Peppermill is a Nice resort hotel. We stayed in the Tuscan Suites, at a Great rate , with floor to ceiling windows, 3 TV's, large beautiful sitting area, bar, and a wonderful bed... Highly recommended...

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We really enjoyed staying here. We stayed in the Tuscany tower. The room was wonderful. It was large, roomy and well appointed. I know some reviews talked about the long walk to the casino part from the Tuscany tower, but anyone that has stayed in Las Vegas would think this is nothing. As some of the other reviews have stated don't touch the refrigerator or tray contents, they are touchy! When we checked out on the TV an item showed up on our bill. We called the front desk and they immediately took it off. Loved this place.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I always have a great time at the Peppermill and this trip wasn't any different. Ate at romanza the Italian restaurant which is always fantastic. Partied a little too hard at edge night club and ended up forgetting my cell phone the next morning. Hotel security tracked the phone down and Marty Babione made sure to inform me that they located it and mailed it back free of charge. All of this took place in a matter of a couple hours. The Peppermill is the only place I will ever stay in Reno, they'll take good care of you.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

This is a first class hotel with a huge casino. The staff are friendly and efficient, the bed is just right, and the room is clean. The price is a little higher than some competitors but not outrageous.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I have stayed here twice, once in July and once in August. The rooms are beautiful, clean and comfortable. The 2nd trip we requested a smoking room, however, all were booked up. So the 1st night we had a non-smoking room, but they upgraded us for the rest of the trip so we could have a smoking room. It was fabulous!!! The day we left we "check over the room" carefully so we didn't leave anything. I missed my bathingsuit, as I had it hanging on the door knob, on the back of the bathroom door. When the door was open you could not see the suit. Of course, I did not realize it was missing until after we arrived home. I was heartbroken, this was my favorite swimsuit!!!! I immediately called the hotel and they told me the fastest and easiest was to retrieve it is to file a claim online, which I did. I was informed that it could be 5 days before hearing anything. I received a confirmation they got my request right away. And in two days I received an e-mail that the suit was found and sent back to me at NO charge to me. I got it in the mail the very next day!!!!!
I want to thank Marty Babione for the quick and reliable service he provides for lost and found items. SO, THANK YOU, Marty Babione!!! You made my year!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Went during the rim fire. Had to cancel early due to the smoke in the city and they were very accomodatiing. Seafood restaurant was exceptional. Other restaurants were also very good pools looked exceptional.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple