“Great hotel!”

GreenLeadersGold level
Shady Cove, Oregon, Usa
“Great hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

I really have no complaints for this hotel, we would definitely stay here again! Our neighbors were a little noisy, late into the night...but I've heard worse, in more expensive hotels! The air conditioner was a little loud, but honestly didn't bother me. The beds were very comfortable and everything was clean.

Room Tip: Even the standard room was beautiful! Just be careful with the snack bar...putting the cover on wit...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,953)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

I stayed at the Peppermill in August while in Reno for a business trip. I was very impressed with the hotel. I have stayed in several hotels in Reno, and the Peppermill is at the top of the list. The hotel was located conveniently close to my meeting location, which is initially why I made reservations there. It is only a few blocks from the freeway, so I will probably stay there whenever I go to Reno/Sparks area. The front desk staff and security were particularly friendly and helpful. The beds were extremely comfortable and I almost extended my stay for another day just to get one more good night's sleep!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Westerville, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

Got a great deal for 3 nights. Hotel and room was very clean and luxurious, even the hallways were impressive. Liked free wifi, free well-equipped workout room. Very nice pool areas. Food at restaurants was good and plentiful. Desk help was very friendly and accomodating. We will definitely return.

Green Features: They have some good practices in play. They has signs to turn off lights. They were planning to give unopened toiletries to charities. They would only changed towels etc. if requested. They would only clean rooms if requested. They recycled in the work out room.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Brentwood, California, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

I would recommend for anyone that would like a clean, friendly, inviting stay at a beautiful casino, so stop at the Peppermill. My husband and I have been going to the Peppermill on and off for several years. Even if we are staying with friends in Reno we always play and eat at the Peppermill. The food is great and the dealers are friendly. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Director_Peppermill, Guest Relations Manager at Peppermill Resort Spa Casino, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent visit to the Peppermill. We are extremely proud of beautiful property and the outstanding service levels that our employees deliver on a daily basis.

I am glad to hear that you thoroughly enjoy your visits to the Peppermill. We greatly appreciate the wonderful feedback from our guests and are pleased that you choose to visit the Peppermill when you are in Reno. Our team does a great job at maintaining the quality and integrity of our property so that our guests can enjoy every aspect of the facility during their visit. Also, our Chef works very hard to create extremely fresh and unique items for each of our ten award winning restaurants. We frequently receive rave reviews regarding the quality of our food and rooms as well.

Thank you again for your excellent review and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Peppermill in the near future.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

Nice casino floor. Friendly staff. The stay in the West Wing was disappointing. You must climb a flight of stairs to get to the elevator. My room was on the third floor and faced the street. If you stay in this wing ask for an odd numbered room. They face the casino. The room had not been made by 2PM, although the maid was very nice when she did show. The Terrace Lounge was a great spot for a few fantastic drinks and live music. Dinner the first night at the Oceano restaurant was a casual experience. The Swordfish, Kani Sushi, Spider (Soft shell Crap) Sushi and West Coast Cioppio were very pleasant surprise. Dinner the second night was at Biscotti. Again casual dinning with great service and comfort food. I will not stay in the West Wing when I return which I will.

Room Tip: Stay in the Tower.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Neko22
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor regarding your visit to the Peppermill. We take great pride in the quality of our property and believe that we have the friendliest employees in Reno working on our team.

I will be sure to pass along your comments to our leadership team. They work hard to provide exceptional service on a daily basis to ensure that all of our guests are well taken care of during their stay. I am sorry to hear that your accommodations in the West Wing did not exceed your expectations. In the future, I would love for you to experience the rooms in our Peppermill or Tuscany tower. These rooms are extremely luxurious. Usually the West Wing rooms are geared towards more economical pricing or if guests would like the ease of having their cars parked in close proximity to the room. I am happy to hear that Housekeeping was able to assist with your needs.

I am glad that you had a great dining experience at Oceano and Biscotti’s. Our Chef does an outstanding job at creating items that are high quality and extremely fresh for our guests to enjoy. Also, it is great to hear that you were able to spend some time in our very popular Terrace Lounge. We receive many positive comments regarding the fun atmosphere and wonderful music of the lounge.

Thanks again for your excellent feedback and we look forward to having you back at the Peppermill in the near future.

New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

I've been a guest/fan of the Peppermill for many years. The accommodations, the restaurants and the staff are excellent. Bimini is a top restaurant as are all the others. My host, Doug McIver is a great guy, a fine example of the overall experience one gets from this fine resort. He is an outstanding person, knowledgeable and professional and is great representative of what makes the Peppermill a wonderful resort.

Santa Rosa, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

We stayed there with other family members for 4 days. We attended a family wedding at Three
Ponds. The Peppermill accommodated us well.....loved the free valet parking !!! We came and
went many times, the housekeeping staff, room service and valet could not have been more
courteous and timely for our needs.
The final coup came when I returned home to California and discovered I left something in the
room. Lost and Found retrieved it and mailed it to me !!!!
Thank YOU All !!!

Room Tip: The re-modeled Peppermill Tower was a great location !!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Director_Peppermill, Guest Relations Manager at Peppermill Resort Spa Casino, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent visit to the Peppermill. Our goal is to provide all of our guests with exceptional service throughout their stay and make sure that they receive the absolute best treatment.

I am very pleased to see that you enjoyed all aspects of your visit. I will be sure to pass along your comments to our leadership team as well. Our team does a fantastic job of maintaining the cleanliness and integrity of our property so that all of our guests can have a positive experience. It is also great to hear that our Lost and Found department was able to assist in retrieving and returning your lost item to you. They always go above and beyond in order to help our guests and I will be sure they are recognized for their proactive service.