“fantastic all the way around”

Peppermill Resort Spa Casino
Ranked #3 of 64 Hotels in Reno
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Great food wonderful surroundings fan tastic room. Willbe our only choice from now on had the most wonderful time and would definitely come back
This hotel is top class all the way we were treated very well And I would love to come back soon

Room Tip: Great room and beds
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I have stayed at the Peppermill Casino many many times over the past 20+ years and have never had a bad experience. The gaming is as good there as you will find anywhere.. The dining is fantastic in all the restaurants and I have eaten in all of them at onetime or another but I must say that the Bimini Steak house is my favorite.. The Tuscany rooms are the best accommodations you are likely to find anywhere and the Peppermill tower rooms are better than any Sheraton, especially if you upgrade to one of the tower suites.. The staff is superb.. I am not an employee of the Peppermill nor do I have any friends or relatives that work for the, its just a great place to stay and I go back as often as I can..

Room Tip: The only complaint I have, and it's not so much the Peppermills fault but that of inconsiderate...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 16, 2013

My daughter and I were here for her volleyball tournament at the Reno-Sparks Convention Center. When we left, we forgot my daughter's backpack, full of crucial homework stuff. Marty, the lost-and-found guy, had it shipped it out to us by Fed Ex the next day, and wouldn't even let me pay for the shipping. Crisis averted, thanks to some extra-hands-on service from a guy who cared. I will totally use this hotel if I have to go to Reno again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We stayed on the Wine and Dine package. $100 dinner credit. $50 bottle of wine credit. $50 breakfast credit. One night in a suite. All for only $219! The room was awesome! The food was awesome! The gambling was awesome! We had such a great time! Get the lobster mashed potatoes at Bimini!!!

Room Tip: New Tuscany Tower Suite is very nice.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2013

The Peppermill has amazing rooms, amenities and service. From the front desk, to the room ambassador - everyone was so nice. It is my favorite place to stay when I'm in Reno - and I'm there monthly! On my recent visit, I forgot my phone charger in my room. I filled out an online lost form and had a found response within an hour from Marty Babione. Not only are they sending it to me, but they are covering the shipping! Yet again, why its my fave!

Room Tip: The Tuscan Suites are amazing!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We left a Tommy Bahama shirt in the closet at the Peppermill - I called Security (who actually called back within 15 minutes) He told me to contact Marty Bablone in lost and found - they are mailing the shirt and paying for postage.
The Customer Service at the Peppermill is Excellent - there was a long line but it moved quicky - check in desk, house keeping, rewards center etc all great - I played at the slot tournament and didn't win a thing - but it was fun and they gave everyone a Peppermill Apron - they had a great Awards ceremony and gave a lot of great gifts away - maybe next time!!!
Michele C.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

I sat at a able while my children played games for about an hour. My 8 yr old came to me after exchanging his tickets with teary eyes. The staff misunderstood him and gave him several hundred tickets worth of sour candy and he only wanted 5 pieces and a larger prize.. He told her he didn't want that much and she said, too late because she already processed the transaction. I immediately returned to the counter, sure it would be an easy fix. Absolutely not, the girl said no refunds even if it was a misunderstanding. The manager also said no. I was dismayed. The clerk misunderstood an 8 year old and would not take responsibility for it, backed by management. Mess with my kids and this lioness will never return. Players cards were shredded by myself and husband, as well as kids arcade memberships. There are plenty of other great choices in Reno. The largest is not always the best. No comment of the rest of the stay due to this situation.

• Stayed: November 2012
7  Thank Lv2BTraveling
Director_Peppermill, Guest Relations Manager at Peppermill Resort Spa Casino, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. First, I want to apologize on behalf of our organization for the incident in our Arcade. As a father, I understand how upsetting the situation was for you and your son. Our policy is that we would gladly accept returns at our redemption counter. Unfortunately, it looks like we had a breakdown in our process. I have discussed the situation at length with our Arcade Manager and Hotel Director who ultimately oversees the Arcade.

Additionally, I sent you an email to see if I could get speak with you to get more information so I can investigate further. I look forward to personally discussing the situation with you. Once again, our sincere apologies to you and your son for our service breakdown.

Scott Evans