“Cassens Clan met for USBC National Women's Bowling tournament”

Peppermill Resort Spa Casino
Ranked #4 of 64 Hotels in Reno
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We have been staying at Peppermill Resort & Casino for several years while bowling at the USBC National Women's Bowling Tournament...It is easy to get to driving and have never had trouble parking the car close by so we do not have to walk far....We have always stayed in the Peppermill towers so again it is close to the casino & restaurants....The double queen rooms have enough room for four people but if you want extra space go for the suites....We stayed in the Jacuzzi King suite last year and was very surprised at the size of the rooms.... Food has been excellent every where we ate....The pool & hot tub spa area is wonderful....Pool is heated so it is not totally cold...the jacuzzi hot tub is HOT.....but the best is the oblong waterfall pool....Just like relaxing in a big tub of hot water that does not cool off....I have trouble with my shoulders & hips after bowling and I can immerse my whole body and just lean back and relax....(just wish it had some jacuzzi jets in that one also).....I can't say that I have had any trouble while staying at the PepperMill......

2  Thank Irene C

Reviewed April 18, 2013

When visiting Reno, Nevada be sure you include the Peppermill in your travel plans. The hotel is extra clean, service is great the restaurants are the best in town and the staff is outstanding. I have never had a bad experience in fact that last time I forgot to pack all my clothes and security mailed them to me, how thoughtful.

Room Tip: We prefer the Tuscany tower but we have stayed in the main area and have been very satisfied. We pr...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This place has it all. You can gamble you can sleep, you can workout in the gym. The foods are to die for in our 10+ stays we havent done it all yet. It is hard to chose where to go to next as far as the restaraunts. the sunday buffett is something to go and go again as there is too much to try in one sitting. thanks for letting me have my say

Thank D.j. O
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the Peppermill. Bartenders were all friendly, as were the dealers and desk staff. The room was large, clean, and comfortable. We liked our meal at Romanza best, but we did not try Bimini Steakhouse. The Peppermill is not within comfortable walking distance to downtown Reno, about 20 minutes from the only other Casino nearby, Atlantis. Good bartenders and dealers, and prices were great Friday night ($10 tables Saturday still very reasonable).

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2013

My mom and I stayed at the Peppermill for a "girls" trip. We had never stayed at the Peppermill before, only ate and gambled there once or twice. We were IMPRESSED! The new addition of the Tuscany wing is beautiful and vast. We stayed in the Tuscany wing, where the rooms are spacious, clean, and beautiful. Room service and the restaurants had yummy food. The bars were great. The spa is well worth the money. Make sure to go well before your appointment to enjoy the pools, sauna, ect. My massage was one of the best that I have ever had. Most importantly, the staff at the Peppermill were friendly. Only complaint would be the beds, they were not the most comfortable. Overall, the Peppermill is most likely our new "go-to" casino in Reno!

Room Tip: Spend the extra $$ and request a tuscany room.
Reviewed April 16, 2013

You can really say that people that work here care about customers.
Bell desk, security and lost and found proved to me the above.
It's a matter of passion for your job and these guys have it.
On top of that the hotel is nice and had a great dinner at their steakhouse!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Peppermill Resort in Reno Nv was the most gorgeous place I have ever seen in my life! The swimming pool is heated, and it looks like it came out of a dream! The bedrooms were gorgeous! The beds and pillows were so comfortable,I actually got a good nights sleep! The customer service was great, they knew how to treat us special. The outside was amazing to see! The over all hotel was so clean, in and out. I called the front desk to find out some place to eat out of the hotel and they gave me great suggestions. My whole experience was wonderful! I will be recommending this to family and friends. I can't wait to go back!! My husband said he had never stayed in such a pretty room. The arcade was a great place for my kids to hang out and have fun!