“It doesn't get any better”

Peppermill Resort Spa Casino
Ranked #5 of 64 Hotels in Reno
GreenLeadersGold level
Chester, California, Usa
“It doesn't get any better”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

The Tuscany Spa was an absolute joy. The Bimini Steakhouse provided the most perfectly prepared meal we have ever had! The room was beautiful. This was our first stay in the Tuscany Tower, but we will stay in that tower from no on. Great food, great service, it was the best of all worlds.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,012)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
San Francisco, California, Usa
Reviewed March 18, 2013

It was my first time staying at Peppermill and I was very satisfied with the nice resort feel, great ambiance throughout the entire hotel complex. It was clean, even had non-smoking area in the casino (much more enjoyable for non-smokers who want to play the machines and stay for a long time).
I grew up in Asia and was used to 5-star hotels with swimming pools and great amenities and services; I was glad to find this in Reno, as I was not happy with other hotels in the area so far. It's not far from where I live in San Francisco. My family and I will definitely go again more often for a long weekend get away!

Cedar Falls, Iowa Usa
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We though hotel was to our licking. Rooms were to our satisfaction along with the
staff. They all treated us first class. The Malina and Buffett were especially to our
liking. The two of us have stayed there three times in last year. If not to our liking
would certainly not stayed again. I have stayed there off and on since the later
part of 1970. Thank you for a great convenient hotel.
Leon Skubinna - leon@cfu.net

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have stayed at the PepperMill on many occasions but have only stayed in the tower. This time for my husbands 60th birthday, l decided to upgrade to a suite. Our room was breathtaking! The stay was excellent and my husband had a very memerable birthday

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We love staying at the peppermill come here twice a year for the USBC Open Championship bowling tournament and the Womens national bowling tournament and after checking in we found out that they ate not shuttling the bowlers we always have three to five rooms and the group is now wanting to move to the Atlantis because they are shuttling the bowlers or move down town where we can walk. You definely will lose our group twice a year if we can't get shuttle service even if its onlytthree or four times a day hopefully you can resolve this service so we can continue to stay here love the peppermill otherwise. I can be contacted at shansom_24@yahoocom thank you

• Stayed March 2013
Vancouver, Washington, Usa
Reviewed March 17, 2013

If you want to be treated as a VIP, stay and play here. I have been going to the Peppermill 2 to 4 times a year for 30 years. I have never had a bad experience, (except for the law of averages concerning gaming). PM is continually upgrading and reinventing itself, it has wonderful restaurants, spas, pools, and other amenities, and its staff tend to be long term, which as a businessman, says more to me about the PM than anything else. Staff are warm, personable, and accommodating. I have other resort choices I could make, but I don't need to.

1 Thank Mike F
Modesto, California, Usa
Reviewed March 15, 2013

My family and I just loved our stay at Peppermill. The staff we had interactions with were quite professional, polite, helpful, knowledgeable and respectful. Just the way to treat customers and make them feel that they are there all the way for each one of them. Keep up the good work guys.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family