“It's great!”

Peppermill Resort Spa Casino
Ranked #4 of 64 Hotels in Reno
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed December 12, 2012

The rooms are great! The staff is great! The restaurants are great! I have stayed here three times in the past year-and I live in Reno! I do not have one complaint..not one. You just can't go wrong by staying here. If you like pizza, I would suggest ordering the pizza at Biscotti's...you will be amazed......

1  Thank J R
There are newer reviews for Peppermill Resort Spa Casino

Reviewed December 12, 2012

The Tuscany Tower rooms are amazing, clean, quiet, and comfortable. Every meal we ate was delicious and came with great service. Our kids love the pool no matter what time of year we stay at the Peppermill. Worth every dollar!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank BCGGG-12
Reviewed December 12, 2012

My sister and I wanted to go to Reno. I had never stayed in Reno and only stopped there on the way to Tahoe. I looked at different comments on hotels and we decided to stay at the Peppermill Resort. I had made reservations and the check-in was painless. The room was the King Suite with Scenic View. The room was nice and clean and the view was great. The maid service was excellent and helpful. Also the beds were extremely comfortable. I was very impressed with the hotel and casino employees. The waitstaff at the hotel restaurants were on the ball. The restaurant with the best food was Oceano. The only improvement would be better food preparation in the other restaurants. I was also impressed with the casino personnel. The casino has good slots and good payouts. I also had reflexology at the spa and it was wonderful. Be sure and ask for Nicole. We will go back to the Peppermill and we love Reno. It is different from LV but in a good way.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 18th floor in the Tuscany Tower. Ask for the scenic view overlooking the mountains...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank helene s
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have been staying at the Peppermill for over 14-years and their accommodations and service have just gotten better over the years. The staff is very customer orientated, and I would especially like to commend the service I have received from Melinda Benum, one of the hotel's shift managers. I had an issue about 1-1/2 years ago and was prepared to switch hotels over this issue. However, Melinda resolved the problem and continues to ensure my visits are pleasant. I spend about 9-weeks a year in Reno and continue to stay at the Peppermill thanks to Melinda.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 10, 2012

My boyfriend and I wanted to get out of town for a few days and tried the Peppermill. He had heard radio advertisments for this casino and told me to look it up when plaing a trip to the area. I was concernd at first for not really being familiar with the location, but was pleased in the long run. The Peppermill is a few miles from downtown, but who even cared! We had such a great time just staying here. The staff was great, our hotel room was very clean(I'm a bit of a germ phob/neat freak)and well taken care of. We ate all over town, and being down the street allowed us for more adventure. We had a great time at the tables and slot machines.Had no porblem staying up till the wee hours of the morning. It was the Nevada vs Boise State game that weekend, and everyone from Idaho was at the hotel! We where some of the only people not in for the game...made for a fun enviornment.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

We wanted to really relax so we chose the spa suite and we so glad we did. The jacuzzi was great, we floated away in a sea of bubbles and candlelight. The bed was very comfy with the pillow top bedding and beautiful 4 poster bed.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

The Peppermill has always been my favorite resort/casino in Reno, NV. The rooms, restaurants and service are excellent. I highly recommend the Peppermill. One of my favorites places to eat is Chi. The gaming is fun and I enjoy playing 3 Card Poker. You meet very interesting people at the Pepppermill who travel all over the world.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends