Silver Legacy Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
$60
$49
  • Pool
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

$89
$126
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

Eldorado Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
$66
$59
  • Pool
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

Atlantis Casino Resort Spa(Reno)(Great Value!)
$322
$58
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites Airport(Reno)(Great Value!)
$85
ComfortInn
Circus Circus Reno(Reno)(Great Value!)
$45
$41
Official Site
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of $77/night.

Grand Sierra Resort and Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
$104
$79
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

$104
$81
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

11,400 results
All reviewstuscany towerisland buffetcafe milanobiscottibimini steakhousefireside loungewest wingjacuzzi tubbeautiful roomcoffee shopget awaysports booknon smokingresort feelake tahoeslot machinesoceana
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have been staying at the Peppermill for over 14-years and their accommodations and service have just gotten better over the years. The staff is very customer orientated, and I would especially like to commend the service I have received from Melinda Benum, one of the hotel's shift managers. I had an issue about 1-1/2 years ago and was prepared to switch hotels over this issue. However, Melinda resolved the problem and continues to ensure my visits are pleasant. I spend about 9-weeks a year in Reno and continue to stay at the Peppermill thanks to Melinda.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 10, 2012

My boyfriend and I wanted to get out of town for a few days and tried the Peppermill. He had heard radio advertisments for this casino and told me to look it up when plaing a trip to the area. I was concernd at first for not really being familiar with the location, but was pleased in the long run. The Peppermill is a few miles from downtown, but who even cared! We had such a great time just staying here. The staff was great, our hotel room was very clean(I'm a bit of a germ phob/neat freak)and well taken care of. We ate all over town, and being down the street allowed us for more adventure. We had a great time at the tables and slot machines.Had no porblem staying up till the wee hours of the morning. It was the Nevada vs Boise State game that weekend, and everyone from Idaho was at the hotel! We where some of the only people not in for the game...made for a fun enviornment.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 8, 2012

We wanted to really relax so we chose the spa suite and we so glad we did. The jacuzzi was great, we floated away in a sea of bubbles and candlelight. The bed was very comfy with the pillow top bedding and beautiful 4 poster bed.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 8, 2012

The Peppermill has always been my favorite resort/casino in Reno, NV. The rooms, restaurants and service are excellent. I highly recommend the Peppermill. One of my favorites places to eat is Chi. The gaming is fun and I enjoy playing 3 Card Poker. You meet very interesting people at the Pepppermill who travel all over the world.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 7, 2012

The room was very nice, clean, and had everything we needed for a great little get-away The beds were extremely comfortable - the bedding was wonderful everything was great for a wonderful family vacation

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family