“Business Travel”

GreenLeadersGold level
Las Vegas, NV
“Business Travel”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have been staying at the Peppermill for over 14-years and their accommodations and service have just gotten better over the years. The staff is very customer orientated, and I would especially like to commend the service I have received from Melinda Benum, one of the hotel's shift managers. I had an issue about 1-1/2 years ago and was prepared to switch hotels over this issue. However, Melinda resolved the problem and continues to ensure my visits are pleasant. I spend about 9-weeks a year in Reno and continue to stay at the Peppermill thanks to Melinda.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,040)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Discovery Bay, California, USA
Reviewed December 10, 2012

My boyfriend and I wanted to get out of town for a few days and tried the Peppermill. He had heard radio advertisments for this casino and told me to look it up when plaing a trip to the area. I was concernd at first for not really being familiar with the location, but was pleased in the long run. The Peppermill is a few miles from downtown, but who even cared! We had such a great time just staying here. The staff was great, our hotel room was very clean(I'm a bit of a germ phob/neat freak)and well taken care of. We ate all over town, and being down the street allowed us for more adventure. We had a great time at the tables and slot machines.Had no porblem staying up till the wee hours of the morning. It was the Nevada vs Boise State game that weekend, and everyone from Idaho was at the hotel! We where some of the only people not in for the game...made for a fun enviornment.

northern ca.
Reviewed December 8, 2012

We wanted to really relax so we chose the spa suite and we so glad we did. The jacuzzi was great, we floated away in a sea of bubbles and candlelight. The bed was very comfy with the pillow top bedding and beautiful 4 poster bed.

Calderara di Reno, Italy
Reviewed December 8, 2012

The Peppermill has always been my favorite resort/casino in Reno, NV. The rooms, restaurants and service are excellent. I highly recommend the Peppermill. One of my favorites places to eat is Chi. The gaming is fun and I enjoy playing 3 Card Poker. You meet very interesting people at the Pepppermill who travel all over the world.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Reno
Reviewed December 7, 2012

The room was very nice, clean, and had everything we needed for a great little get-away The beds were extremely comfortable - the bedding was wonderful everything was great for a wonderful family vacation

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Gold Canyon, Arizona
Reviewed December 7, 2012

When I decided to book a trip to Reno just for pleasure, I then started looking at where to stay. Initially I considered downtown but most reviews of accommodations downtown were that it was somewhat dated, etc. The Tuscany Tower was wonderful. It compared to a very nice room my wife and I spent in Vail, CO.

I highly recommend the Peppermill to anyone looking for a place to stay in Reno, NV.

1 Thank Rick F
Fullerton, California
Reviewed December 7, 2012

This was my 2nd stay at the Peppermill and we upgraded to a larger room. We had to go up the escalators to the left of check in and walk to the other tower. This was where the pool, restaurants and new bar were at. Very nice scetion of the hotel and family friendly. The room service was super fast and available at great hours. I woudl highly recommend a stay here if in Reno.

Room Tip: The tower by the pools.