Silver Legacy Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
$62
$49
  • Pool
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

$89
Eldorado Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
$64
$59
  • Pool
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

$139
HIExpress.com
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
$91
$69
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites Airport(Reno)(Great Value!)
$125
ComfortInn
Circus Circus Reno(Reno)(Great Value!)
$59
$45
Official Site
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $79/night.

Atlantis Casino Resort Spa(Reno)(Great Value!)
$139
$65
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$105
$90
11,403 results
All reviewstuscany towerisland buffetcafe milanobiscottibimini steakhousefireside loungewest wingjacuzzi tubbeautiful roomcoffee shopget awaysports booknon smokingresort feelake tahoeslot machinesoceana
Reviewed December 10, 2012

My boyfriend and I wanted to get out of town for a few days and tried the Peppermill. He had heard radio advertisments for this casino and told me to look it up when plaing a trip to the area. I was concernd at first for not really being familiar with the location, but was pleased in the long run. The Peppermill is a few miles from downtown, but who even cared! We had such a great time just staying here. The staff was great, our hotel room was very clean(I'm a bit of a germ phob/neat freak)and well taken care of. We ate all over town, and being down the street allowed us for more adventure. We had a great time at the tables and slot machines.Had no porblem staying up till the wee hours of the morning. It was the Nevada vs Boise State game that weekend, and everyone from Idaho was at the hotel! We where some of the only people not in for the game...made for a fun enviornment.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

We wanted to really relax so we chose the spa suite and we so glad we did. The jacuzzi was great, we floated away in a sea of bubbles and candlelight. The bed was very comfy with the pillow top bedding and beautiful 4 poster bed.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

The Peppermill has always been my favorite resort/casino in Reno, NV. The rooms, restaurants and service are excellent. I highly recommend the Peppermill. One of my favorites places to eat is Chi. The gaming is fun and I enjoy playing 3 Card Poker. You meet very interesting people at the Pepppermill who travel all over the world.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 7, 2012

The room was very nice, clean, and had everything we needed for a great little get-away The beds were extremely comfortable - the bedding was wonderful everything was great for a wonderful family vacation

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 7, 2012

When I decided to book a trip to Reno just for pleasure, I then started looking at where to stay. Initially I considered downtown but most reviews of accommodations downtown were that it was somewhat dated, etc. The Tuscany Tower was wonderful. It compared to a very nice room my wife and I spent in Vail, CO.

I highly recommend the Peppermill to anyone looking for a place to stay in Reno, NV.

1  Thank Rick F