Silver Legacy Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
$60
$49
  • Pool
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $78/night.

Eldorado Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
$66
$59
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

Grand Sierra Resort and Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
$91
$69
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $82/night.

$126
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa(Reno)(Great Value!)
$129
$58
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

Circus Circus Reno(Reno)(Great Value!)
$41
Official Site
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites Airport(Reno)(Great Value!)
$125
ComfortInn
$105
$81
$89
11,400 results
All reviewstuscany towerisland buffetcafe milanobiscottibimini steakhousefireside loungewest wingjacuzzi tubbeautiful roomcoffee shopget awaysports booknon smokingresort feelake tahoeslot machinesoceana
Reviewed December 7, 2012

When I decided to book a trip to Reno just for pleasure, I then started looking at where to stay. Initially I considered downtown but most reviews of accommodations downtown were that it was somewhat dated, etc. The Tuscany Tower was wonderful. It compared to a very nice room my wife and I spent in Vail, CO.

I highly recommend the Peppermill to anyone looking for a place to stay in Reno, NV.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rick F
Reviewed December 7, 2012

This was my 2nd stay at the Peppermill and we upgraded to a larger room. We had to go up the escalators to the left of check in and walk to the other tower. This was where the pool, restaurants and new bar were at. Very nice scetion of the hotel and family friendly. The room service was super fast and available at great hours. I woudl highly recommend a stay here if in Reno.

Room Tip: The tower by the pools.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 6, 2012

We were in town due to a death in the family. Several of us stayed at the Peppermill and the front desk went above and beyond to be helpful. A big thank you to Karen and Cheryl and the others that helped us out.

We stayed in a double king in the Tuscan tower and I really do not remember staying in a room that beautiful in years. It was a little overdone but in a beautiful way - the bathroom...marble, jacuzzi tub, double shower, private loo, TV, vanity stand. Comfortable beds with plenty of pillows. Very spacious and nice.

We are not used to the new minibar food tray that will charge you if you pick anything up for more than 45 seconds so we avoided that part of our room. And my big criticism ? They need a towel hook by the shower.

The casino area, spa, outdoor pool facilities and restaurants all looked amazing. Aside from some quick breakfasts in the Cafe Milano, coffee at Biscottis and a few slots, we did not get to indulge this trip. I would love to come back on a happier occasion and enjoy all the resort has to offer.

Room Tip: Tuscan tower rooms rock!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 5, 2012

We've been here several times & really never have a bad visit. We had some minor issues at check in this time, but the day manager, Mel, took excellent care of us. We always stay in the Tuscany Tower because its just gorgeous & so nice...large rooms with huge bathrooms (double sinks & dual shower heads too!). We love the spa, Bimini's steakhouse & Oceano for sushi. Really....the only reason we usually leave the hotel is for breakfast at Stone House Cafe (see my review on that gem!) and to stock up on cigars at Fumare.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I had come to reno with my family, for a family party. We stayed at the peppermill I heard it was ok but it was close to family so we stayed. Front desk took way to long to get us checked in, went to look around gift shops and there was a I'm assuming to be a manager treating her employee like trash and to top it off you could not understand her, ( the manager). So I would not buy anything. We had wonderful service for a young man named Ty at the bell desk he helped us with bags where to eat was great to my family best customer service in the whole hotel, I think all employees need to take classes from him.. We will not come back unless we hear the employees have takes classes from this young man.

Ryan.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Ryanbreamer21
Peppermill_Director, Guest Relations Manager at Peppermill Resort Spa Casino, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2012

Thank you for your review, Ryan. We certainly wish you would have had a much better time during your stay with us. One suggestion that we recommend during our peak check in times is to use our self service check-in kiosks. If you have a reservation booked, the kiosks will check you in very quickly giving you your room assignment, keys and all.

Our employees here at the Peppermill truly do enjoy their jobs and we always hope that this is displayed at all times in all of our outlets. We have a very energetic and hip staff that works throughout all of our boutiques and gift shops. After researching this with all of our staff, we believe you may have witnessed some of them simply having fun with each other. We apologize that this was perceived negatively and we will assure that these interactions are not displayed in public view in the future.

Thank you for your very nice accolades regarding our bellman, Tyler. He is a genuine asset to our resort and it is nice to see him recognized for helping create a positive experience for our guests. It's not a bad idea to have him share his innate talents with his fellow employees. We appreciate the suggestion!

We hope to see you back with us soon!