Peppermill Resort Spa Casino
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport(Reno)(Great Value!)
$100
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
$81
$59
Silver Legacy Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
$92
$79
Official Site
  • Pool
$107
Circus Circus Reno(Reno)(Great Value!)
$57
$50
Eldorado Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
$80
$75
Official Site
  • Pool
$67
$69
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa(Reno)(Great Value!)
$64
$60
Whitney Peak Hotel(Reno)
$185
  • Restaurant
11,258 results
All reviewstuscany towerisland buffetcafe milanobiscottibimini steakhousefireside loungewest wingjacuzzi tubbeautiful roomcoffee shopget awaysports booknon smokingresort feelake tahoeslot machinesoceana
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We had one night to spend in Reno before returning home from a Yosemite vacation, and I booked 2 rooms for my family at the Peppermill. The rooms in the Tuscany Tower were large and luxurious.The casino had a multitude of games to choose from and the staff was always available for a beverage when needed. My husband and I enjoyed dinner at Biscotti's while our adult children enjoyed sushi at Oceano. This was a great resort and our only regret is that we didn't have more time to spend here.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Recently traveled here with friends after getting a great package deal. I was really, really surprised at how nice this place is. We were in a recently renovated Peppermill Tower Room, due to the package deal we had a room with no nice view, but the room itself was really nice. Very clean, very nicely redecorated and very comfortable. I also love the fact that the resort has several non-smoking areas, even in the casino areas.

The pools and the spa were fantastic. Overall, my expectations were completely exceeded. I would love to stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We had a very positive overall experience at the Peppermill. The accommodations (Tuscany Towers) were above average but what impressed us the most was the staff. Each and every one that we had contact with (casino, housekeeping, spa, pool, valet, restaurant), displayed the same friendly, accommodating, upbeat attitude. Either the training program is superior or they just hire the right people (or both). We travel quite a bit and in the past few years have noticed a marked deterioration in service level, so we were pleasantly surprised when we had such a positive interaction with the Peppermill staff. One other comment…we ate in 3 of the restaurants on the premises (Chi, Café Milano and the Island Buffet) and found the meals to be excellent. In fact, the buffet happens to be one of the best we have ever experienced.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We were pleasantly surprised with this hotel which is why I am rating it so well - especially for the price. We had a nice, smoke free room and it was clean.

The pool looked great but I really wish they had an indoor pool. We were there in early November and even though the pool was heated, it was too cold for my little ones to go in.

We did go to the arcade and my kids loved it. It is the standard arcade room but we liked it anyway.

No refrigerator in the room which I would have liked -- just makes things easier with kids.
This is close to downtown and does have free parking.

TIP - if you join their players club in the casino, you can stay here for great deals. To join the club is free but you cannot join online. I am not sure if you can join by phone, but I would try. We stayed for less than $50 a night and we are not gamblers - simply got a deal on the room through the club.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2012

If you want to have a nice vacation and want to feel pampered, stay at the Peppermill and the Tuscany Tower Suites. The rooms are luxuriously beautiful, the beds extremely dreamy and the bathroom extra large. The casino is colorful and fun, the lounges to have a drink and appetizers are comfortable, the pool extraordinary and the mens and ladies shops are the best. The service is fantastic and your vacation at the Peppermill will spoil you. You will not want to stay anywhere else. It's the best in Reno.

Room Tip: Tuscany Tower Suites are more money, but you won't regret the extra money.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple