“Great Value for what I paid”

Eldorado Resort Casino
Ranked #6 of 64 Hotels in Reno
Mill Creek, Washington
“Great Value for what I paid”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I booked last minute. Rate was $49 plus resort fee of $8. Check in was fast. Clerk was very friendly. Free parking with a skybridge to the hotel. The room was excellent. Great bed, clean, nice shower. Several cjhoices of places to eat in the Hotel/Casino. I'm not much of a gambler so I can't speak to the quality of the casino. I would happily pay $100 a night to stay here.

Room Tip: It's a little bit of a walk from the free parking so if you have a lot of bags, I would leave th...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (483)
  • Turkish first
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Everything you could wish for. Massive comfortable bed. Air con, tea/coffee making facilities. TV, power shower, all the nice little extras, I can recommend the shampoo and conditioner, my hair never felt so soft! A peaceful night's sleep too! Attentive staff, nothing too much trouble. Our first time in the USA and we were very impressed by the cheerfulness and courteousness of everyone we met. Can't wait to return.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
knoxville
Reviewed September 13, 2012

People were helpful and pleasant. Location was great.Clean but mattress was worn. Cigarette smoke in casino was heavy at times, unlike silver legacy , the adjoining hotel..Shops were not as good as silver legacy. Stay there unless you get a good deal on the rooms at the eldorado

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
furnitureruss
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Need to preface this review by saying my review is of the casino and people, not the hotel. I happened to be staying at another casino, but spent most of my time at the Eldorado having a blast. I have to say if you are in Reno & would like some perks for your gambling dollars, there is no better place than the Eldorado. I have spent two "all nighters" playing at the Eldorado & already have close to $300 in comp dollars. To compare, I have been playing at Harrah's properties for years, and have less in comp dollars. The dealers are friendly ... they want to see you win. They sulk with you on your losses, and celebrate with you on the wins. The Pit Bosses are just as friendly, the cocktail servers are quick, the bartenders are cool, and the place is set up right. One might think I hit it big there if I'm so complimentary .... the truth is I had some losses, and I had some wins. I may have been a little bit up at the end, but the cool part is I was able to play a long time on my budget .... I only wish Eldorado had a sister location in Las Vegas. Loved it here.
"

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
5 Thank furnitureruss
Reviewed September 6, 2012

The hotel is right on the strip. It is a great place if you are into the gambling and all that. The hotel itself is very pretty. It has a lot of different sculptures and beautiful lighting. The room itself was very spacious and clean. The decor was nice. We had a jacuzzi tub in the room. The bathroom itself was big but not enough space was devoted to the shower and bathroom itself. Most of the space was devoted to the area where there are sinks. There was a panoramic view in the room as well. There was a large selection of food. There was a gelato bar which was to die for!nit was so good! The thing that won me over the most was the amazing fountain they had. If you are planning to stay in Reno I really reccomend this place. I'm sure you will be satisfied with your stay. The only reason it did not get five stars is there is not a thing to do for children.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank caligirl90
Danville, California
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stayed on Thursday. Made reservation few days before with very helpful operator. Room & Jersey Nights show -- $99! Front desk was super nice & upgraded us because it was my birthday. Room was clean, remodeled, spa in living area, beautiful. Theater is small so every seat is good and show was really, really good. Would go back to see it again. Only complaint I would have was room was a little noisy in morning because of the location in building but not a big deal.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Visalia, California
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We spent three nights at the El Dorado (to attend the Great Western Rib Fest in Sparks). We requested a standard king /non smoking room that we booked through their website (it was an email promotional price). The room was clean and tidy, but smelled of smoke. The beed and pillows were very comfortable. Television channel selection was very limited, but had Internet access via a wireless keyboard. The iron in the room did not work. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There was a security guard stationed a the elevators and checked room keys (nice touch). Prices for food, drinks, and shows were very reasonable. Not a whole lot to rave about or complain about, very average.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple