Eldorado Resort Casino
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport(Reno)(Great Value!)
$100
$107
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
$66
$49
Silver Legacy Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
$92
$79
  • Pool
Circus Circus Reno(Reno)(Great Value!)
$57
$60
Whitney Peak Hotel(Reno)
$185
  • Restaurant
Peppermill Resort Spa Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
$60
10,800 results
All reviewssilver legacy and circus circusla stradabrew brothersprime ribspa suitegreat place to staydowntown renocoffee shopget awayslot machinesgreat roombuffetcasinofunroxygamblingsecurity
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I was recently in Reno for the very first time on business. I am a young female and was traveling alone as if that isn't nerve racking enough! I had an unfortunate experience at the airport when I discovered they had busted my luggage and bagged it up in a trash bag, which I then had to drag through the airport to the rental car station. I then proceeded to get lost on the way to the Eldorado Hotel and upon arrival got lost IN the hotel. Tired and flustered,I was greeted at the front desk by a very friendly woman named Dora, who sympathized with my troublesome story and were nothing but helpful. The bell desk manager Sean, arranged for my bags to be picked up at valet after my car was parked and it was then delivered to my room. During my 5 day stay at the Eldorado I was greeted every morning and every evening by friendly security guards manning the elevators and was then greeted every morning by the friendly gentlemen at the valet. I had dinner just about every evening at The Buffet (excellent!) and sat at the bar since I was solo. I made fast friends with the bartender Jose, who was not only fun and friendly but was always willing to call security to walk me back to my room or anywhere else in the hotel I wished to go. I felt very safe at this hotel and even though I was alone, I had a wonderful experience at this here. If I were ever to travel to Reno again I would definitely stay here! This hotel's staff is fantastic! Thank you all for making my stay enjoyable!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Raushanna
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Not the best place to stay in downtown Reno. I agree with the other reviewer that maintenance needs some attention. The smoke levels in the casino are unpleasant.

Room Tip: stay elsewhere
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cubanoca
Reviewed February 21, 2012

My job requires me to review hotels worldwide and affords me the opportunity to experience 15 plus hotel nights a month. I can state without reservation that this property has serious noise and smoke issues.

First room was on the 6th floor, apparently a non smoking floor. As I exited the elevator there was a large ash tray full of cigarette butts. Hallway smoke smelling and very stuffy. Doors to rooms have gaps underneath that allows all hallway noise to enter into the room, and I mean normal conversations. Room product overall is in need or soft renovations.

Second room on the 8th floor. Just as smoky on the hallways with a full ashtray. Hallway noise easily heard in my room and I heard the family in the room next to mine and the room did not have a connecting door.

From first walking into the hotel, the smell of cigarette is rather overwhelming. The property is in need of soft good renovations. I don't' believe the interior hallway or room to room noise and smoke can be resolved.

Property not recommended.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Flyboy1969
Reviewed February 20, 2012

There are several casino hotels in Reno but the Eldorado is our favorite. It can be pricey, but if it is not a special event weekend, good deals are available, especially if you are a Facebook "friend" or sign up to receive their email offers. The rooms are very comfortable. Standard rooms adequate and delux rooms really nice, all with comfy beds, good pillows, personal safes at no charge, and coffee makers (not always available at casino hotels.) Attached to two other casinos, there is a good variety of restaurants and bars, with lots of good deals especially if you are willing to eat early or late. We recently stayed here and since my husband was not feeling very well we hardly left the hotel and still found lots of fun things to do. It's also a reasonably short walk to the Nevada Museum of Art which is well worth a visit and to the Truckee River Walk, very pleasant in the summer.

Room Tip: If budget isn't a main concern, the delux rooms are definitely worth the extra cost
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2012

I had a great time in Reno staying at the Eldorado. The staff were great, friendly and very helpful. The room was great especially the pillows as they weren't lumpy like a lot of other hotels I have stayed in, I had the best night sleep being away from my home in Adelaide, South Australia. Being a solo female traveler I felt very safe staying in the hotel with the security staff on duty at the elevator entrance always asking how I was.
As the Eldorado is connected to two other casinos I had no problem finding a slot machine to play as the machines in Nevada are different from home.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com