“So so”

Squeeze In
Ranked #13 of 992 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American, Diner, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Squeeze In specializes in gourmet omelettes. We have over 60 specialty omelettes on our menu. We've got everything from basic cheese, bacon, sausage and veggie combinations to more exotic options like peanut butter, honey and bananas! In addition to omelettes, we serve lots of the usual breakfast stuff like eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, toast, potatoes, awesome French Toast, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, and always fresh in-season fruit. We have an extensive lunch menu as well including dozens of creative sandwiches. We've also got boss burgers, huge burritos, homemade soups and super fresh salads. Oh and did we mention our awesome “flammable” Bloody Marys and huge goblets of champagne and mimosas?!Be sure to join the Squeeze In EggHead Club to earn points and killer hook-ups like a free meal for your birthday and a free bottle of champagne for your anniversary. Open 363 days a year, 7am to 2pm.
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Read good reviews on Squeeze In and was excited to try it on our latest trip to Reno. Full disclosure, Peg's Glorified Ham is our favorite breakfast joint. It has set the bar so high that it makes it tough for others to compare in my humble opinion. When we walked in I was struck by the "cool hippy vibe". The walls are covered with cool posters and sharpie signatures. The staff was nice and service was fast. Where I was underwhelmed was the food. Heralded as "the best omelets on the planet" I had to try one. Had the bacon, sausage, ham omelette with stuffed breakfast potatoes. The taste was bland and the eggs were rubberish and potatoes were nothing special. Think I will stick with Pegs for breakfast but will go back to try lunch menu. So so is the best way I can describe the food.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Save your appetite for this place! We just had eggs and toast, but the bread is amazing and baked specifically for the restaurant. All of the dishes looked wonderful. The place is small and eclectically decorated. Free wifi!! Coffee was excellent, and staff super friendly.

2  Thank FSCBosses
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This place is great. Yummy food with unusual fun names on the menu. Awesome serivce and funky fun atmosphere!

2  Thank aronvas
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I had heard so many great reviews of this place from friends and family so I finally decided to go. It is worth saying that this place is always packed. I have never showed up and not had to wait at least 5 minutes. But the wait is definitely worth it! There is a reason it is always packed!
Their portions are huge and the food tastes absolutely amazing! It has a funcky feel to the place. Customers are allowed to write on the walls and leave their mark on the restaurant. They have random pictures and things hangin gon the walls, door hung up on walls, regrigerator doors, magnets, cut outs, etc. It gives off a great urban, funky vibe.
Whenever I am allowed to choose where to go for breakfast or an early lunch I always choose the Squeeze in!

2  Thank belvoirm
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I love walking to our neighborhood Squeeze In. The food is fantastic and the environment is fun and friendly... pets are welcome. They have healthy options and will customize just about anything you want. The portions are large.

2  Thank ggmw