“Favorite Reno Find”

Squeeze In
Ranked #29 of 960 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American, Diner, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Squeeze In specializes in gourmet omelettes. We have over 60 specialty omelettes on our menu. We've got everything from basic cheese, bacon, sausage and veggie combinations to more exotic options like peanut butter, honey and bananas! In addition to omelettes, we serve lots of the usual breakfast stuff like eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, toast, potatoes, awesome French Toast, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, and always fresh in-season fruit. We have an extensive lunch menu as well including dozens of creative sandwiches. We've also got boss burgers, huge burritos, homemade soups and super fresh salads. Oh and did we mention our awesome “flammable” Bloody Marys and huge goblets of champagne and mimosas?!Be sure to join the Squeeze In EggHead Club to earn points and killer hook-ups like a free meal for your birthday and a free bottle of champagne for your anniversary. Open 363 days a year, 7am to 2pm.
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This place is great. Yummy food with unusual fun names on the menu. Awesome serivce and funky fun atmosphere!

2  Thank aronvas

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I had heard so many great reviews of this place from friends and family so I finally decided to go. It is worth saying that this place is always packed. I have never showed up and not had to wait at least 5 minutes. But the wait is definitely worth it! There is a reason it is always packed!
Their portions are huge and the food tastes absolutely amazing! It has a funcky feel to the place. Customers are allowed to write on the walls and leave their mark on the restaurant. They have random pictures and things hangin gon the walls, door hung up on walls, regrigerator doors, magnets, cut outs, etc. It gives off a great urban, funky vibe.
Whenever I am allowed to choose where to go for breakfast or an early lunch I always choose the Squeeze in!

2  Thank belvoirm
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I love walking to our neighborhood Squeeze In. The food is fantastic and the environment is fun and friendly... pets are welcome. They have healthy options and will customize just about anything you want. The portions are large.

2  Thank ggmw
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We absolutely love going to brunch at Squeeze In! Although we always have to wait to be seated, it is well worth it. It is always hopping.
My son always manages to finish his biscuits and gravy, but I never can finish. I did try with the super yummy special 'Crab Eggs Benedict, which both my mom and I ordered!

2  Thank plarsen37
Reviewed February 8, 2013

We love eating at the Squeeze In. The food and service are consistently great. I love the large portions because I take some home and have a wonderful breakfast for 2 days after our visit. We also love eating here in the summer because we have a little dog, and this restaurant is pet friendly, having a nice patio for us to dine on. They are also considerate of the dog and always bring him a bowl of water to enjoy while we eat. Also love the unlimited toast and sauces.

2  Thank Pamela P

Been to Squeeze In? Share your experiences!