“Nice track.”

LakeRidge Golf Course
Ranked #4 of 29 Outdoor Activities in Reno
More attraction details
Owner description: Designed by Robert Trent Jones, this course features a par 3 island and is considered one of Reno's best.
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Nice track.”
Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

I liked the course but it was soaked to heavy for the heat so made for some pugged lies and marshy areas. I'd play again for sure. Greens are TRICKY!!

Dayton, Nevada, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Tournaments”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

A couple years ago I played in a tournament there weekly. Best ball I thinks. Good rates and they gave prizes as well. Very relaxing beautiful course.

94 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 124 helpful votes
“One of the area's best”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Played in fund raising event and was not disappointed. Course is nice and well maintained. It has beautiful views.

Visited August 2011
kansas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Golf at Lakeridge”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We received a recommendation from our hotel to play Lakeridge. It is close to the hotel we were staying at so why not? Our handicaps are 8-10 and we played the green tees which measured around 6200 yards. The course was in overall good shape, greens about medium speed with not much depth to the grass in the rough. Carts have GPS which is always a big help if your unfamiliar with the course. Pace of play excellent, we played at 2:00 and got the twilight rate of $55. I consider this to be a fair price, if I had to pay the rack rate of $100 that would have been to much. The course has some nice views, in particular the 15th a 220 yard par 3 that drops in elevation quite a bit to an island green. Overall the course was not very difficult due mostly to the short rough and pretty large greens. Fun to play.

Visited July 2012
Salem, Oregon
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Nice course and 19th hole”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

PLayed on the weekend as a single. I was put into a fivesome as play was dreadfully slow but the locals I was with were fun and talkative so the long round was very nice. They have a wonderful signature hole on the back that gives you a great panoramic of the area and the challenge of a brutal par 3. If you visit reno it is worth going to, mid week would propbably be better. It was $70 with a cart on the weekend.

Visited June 2012