“Great Breakfast...Wish I could have tried Lunch”
Review of Dish Cafe

Dish Cafe
Ranked #183 of 934 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Just Outside Nashvegas, TN
“Great Breakfast...Wish I could have tried Lunch”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We arrived before 8 for breakfast and received prompt service. The eat in area is small but we had no problems sitting down as everyone seemed to be getting their food to go. I had a great breakfast burrito and my DH had a fabulous Breakfast sandwich. We drove from our resort, and endless options there, and much preferred Dish Cafe. Much better quality with prices to match. Thanks Trip Advisor!

1 Thank ROLLTIDE8401

Bishop, California
“Friends told me I'd love it – they were right!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I truly wanted the quiche, but that day's selection featured sausage, and I'm not a fan, so I opted for one of their wonderful sandwiches. "The Goodfella" (Applegate Farms Genoa Salami, Black Forest Ham, Provolone, Greens, Tomato, DISH Balsamic Vinaigrette) was awesome. The Hubs had the Cowgirl Tri Tip panini and absolutely loved it. Can definitely say we've added this to our must stops when in Reno. Thanks Nancy and staff!

2 Thank paws2purr
Salt Lake City, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I had their roasted vegetable quiche and a side salad. It was excellent! It would be hard to tell it is so great, looking at it from the outside it looks very small, but I was very impressed. I also tried a piece of their pretzel caramel bread pudding and it was amazing! I would recommend eating there to anyone in Reno.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Tara L
Walnut Creek, California
“Healthy tasty lunch!”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Loved my salad of greens, nuts, fruit and toast with Brie. A cozy foodie place for gourmet healthy eating! My husband had the tuna panini and raved. The coconut bread pudding we shared was fab! Will always stop there whe in Reno - a find! Might only be open for breakfast and lunch......

“Excellent!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

We visited last year on our trip to Reno and it was on my "must visit" list this year! I love the fresh ingredients and delicious food served by happy and nice employees! I had the ham, swiss and thyme quiche with a bowl of potato and zuchanni soup. It was divine! My husband had the Rueben which he said was great. My son ate all of his quiche and may daughter loved the soup! The only negative is they are not open on the weekend and I would love to go back tomorrow!

Been to Dish Cafe? Share your experiences!