“Awesome steak house”

Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Primm
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Each time we stay at the Primm casinos we have to eat at GP's. The food is wonderful and the staff is excellent and friendly. A must have is the lobster bisque soup. The best I have ever had. The prime rib is awesome!

Primm_Valley, General Manager at GP's, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Dear shquilt9,

We are glad you enjoyed your meal at GP's - the lobster bisque is one of my favorites as well. We hope to see you again soon!

Thanks,
Kenji Hall

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Enjoyed dinner at GP's again. Enjoyed the steak and lobster this time. The margaritas were perfect as well.
We almost stopped in Puerto Nuevo on our way back from Ensenada for lobster. Then decided to have it at GP's instead. It was well worth the wait.
The next night I had the lobster bisque and the garlic mashed potatoes. I agree with "ScenicWeddings" about the potatoes. They were bitter and sour, I couldn't get our waitress's attention to send them back so just left them.
Definitely will return to GP's again and again.

1  Thank HBDiver
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I ordered off the daily menu since the steaks were about $5 more than I expected.
The food was very tasty and served hot with very nice presentation.
Servers were friendly and efficient.
This place is a little run down, but the food is good if you don't mind paying a bit more for it.

1  Thank CaAz-JT
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I was served the biggest filet of sea bass that I have ever seen! It was absolutely incredible tasting. My husband had the filet and scampi and he said it was very good. The vegetable medley was also very, very good. I did not really care for the garlic mashed potatoes, but I am sure many people like them just fine. I will get the rice pilaf when we go back.

The service was excellent and we will definitely go back in the future. It was a really nice way to end a day of golf at Primm Valley. We live in Las Vegas and it is definitely worth the drive.

1  Thank ScenicWeddings
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I live in Vegas and going to the state line it's surprising to find a nice restaurant there. Nice , atmosphere ,clean ,classy ,quality. We always share a 16 oz rib eye $24
.so delicious so tender. House salad is all class..encased with paper thin slices of cucumber, sugared walnuts, yummy blue cheese dressing.etc etc. been there 3 times always consistent. Definitely going back.

Worth it!

2  Thank Leonora4444

Been to GP's? Share your experiences!