“Good chow”
Review of The Original Pancake House - CLOSED

The Original Pancake House
Reviewed August 21, 2013

It took 30 minutes to get our food on a Sun at 8 pm. It was understaffed. Waitress was very polite and asked for our patience which we offered. No problem. We were just gald to finally find an open place. Food was really decent. Bacon burger is one of the best burgers I've had.

There are newer reviews for The Original Pancake House

Reviewed August 6, 2013

No wait time during the week, late morning. This location is open 24hrs however with only 2 visible waiters, the wait was longer than usual. If you don't like cig smoke, don't go here! It's located inside the Primm Valley casino area and there are no walls so the smoke drifts inside. Only order the pancakes hence the name... the omelet we ordered wasn't edible. We sent it back (still paid for it). The pancakes is great, hard to mess that up. I will return but not to this location.

Primm_Valley, General Manager at The Original Pancake House, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Dear NetFu,

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your meal and we hope to see you again soon.

Best,
Kenji Hall

Reviewed July 10, 2013

The service was good and there were a number of German items on the menu, which was unexpected. Very interesting to try some things that I've never seen at any other restaurant.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Wife and I ate there last week and have dined there quite a few times in the past. Food and wait staff are really good and food is alot more reasonably priced than anything in Las Vegas.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

My wife and I went to Primm for Memorial day weekend. We got there Saturday, so ate there Sunday morning. The waitress was excellent. The corned beef hash was good. Monday morning before we were heading home, so we ate here since we liked it so much Sunday. What a contrast. We enjoyed our omelettes, but the service needed a change. I wish we had our previous waitress, but our waiter took forever to get anything. He took our drink order, food order, and brought our food, but that was it. He didn't refill my coffee until I asked him for more, 5 minutes later! He never brought our to go containers, and I had ask for them at the waiter station. Horrible second experience. Debating if we would go back, or just go to IHOP.

1  Thank Skip31