“Mad good Greek”

Description: (702) 874-0900
Description: (702) 874-0900
“Mad good Greek”
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

Fresh pita. Good humus. Crispy salad. Great gyro. Yummy rice. The place was clean and the stop was quick.

1 Thank KimBenTravelin

“IF YOU WERE GREEK, YOU'D BE MAD, TOO!”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

The place is filthy and unhygienic. It is probably a danger to public health. We stop there only because others ask for it, and I have sometimes braved the food. Just the smell is enough to send you running. The men's restrooms are disgusting and reek of old, accumulated filth. The one or two times I tried the gyro I can testify it was an abomination. And I LOVE gyro. Theirs is very, very bad. The name of the place must be from how mad any Greek would get from seeing what travesty this place and its menu are. KEEP DRIVING.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank MCBS_USA
Tucson, Arizona
“Primm location needs help”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Sorry to write this. We've been to the Primm location and the Baker location many times. We were looking forward to the fried avocados and Gyros, it had been a while since we had been and the food has always been top notch at both locations.

Fried avocados were discontinued. Both my husband and I ordered Gyros. The meat in the Gyros must had been sliced and sitting out for hours, it was thin and tough. The consistency of the meat was similar to dry jerky.

We will drive the extra miles and go to the Baker location...really bummed.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank londonwalk
Green Valley, Arizona
“Ya gotta stop at place with a name like that”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I always stop at places that catch my eye, odd America is my style. I was not disappointed. It's more than just a strange name. The food was great, and the service was good, considering that it was noon. And the place was packed. Better than any cookie cutter burger joint.

Visited July 2013
San Francisco, California
“Very disappointed after seeing it on the food channel”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We stopped because I love Gyros and Greek food and we saw it on the food Channel. We ordered a Gyro salad. the meat was not cooked and the bottom of my plate was filled with water. the lettuce was soaked. To top it off, I found a raw calamari ring in the salad. I really did. Can you believe this cook could be so uncaring about what he does. This place could be great with a better manager who paid attention as the menu is fun. Get rid of the uncaring cooks.

• Visited October 2013