“Primm, a favorite shopping outlet!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Primm
Ottawa, Canada
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“Primm, a favorite shopping outlet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

I realise I'm a guy but I'm an avid shopper :) On my Vegas trip I visited 3 seperate outlets in this order: North Premium, South Premium, and Primm. Honestly and well, unfortunately, I would have to say we visited the outlets in the wrong order! Oh well - next time I'll remember. I'll be honest, Primm doesn't look like much but I was very pleased with the store selection and inventories they had - in comparison to the premium outlets. Don't get me wrong, it depends what you're shopping for because obviously each outlet I mentioned offers a variety of stores that the others don't offer. We took the shuttle from MGM and Mel, our driver, such a great guy - followed the schedule precisely. I recommend this shuttle (seek info on the outlet website) to anyone - rather than renting a vehicle and doing the 40min drive. You might say "Damn, only 4h at the outlet?" but that's honestly all you'll need. We walked through the mall twice in the 4h window.
2 Fossil Watches, 2 Nike Golf Shirts, 3 Nike Dri-Fit T's, 2 Nautica Polos, Old Navy Dress Shirt, Old Navy Shorts, Pair of Crocs = $275US - NOT BAD, NOT BAD AT ALL

Visited May 2013
2 Thank soultosqueeze617

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
New York
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“A good place to take a break before the final leg from Los Angeles to Las Vegas”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

But probably not worth a drive Las Vegas which we did. The mall is fine, nearly all apparel and shoes but the prices are no different from the two premium outlets in Las Vegas. The mall's interior decoration is a bit dated but maintained well. No very high end shops but a middling selection of others.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank rs88
Hawaii
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Great shopping!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

I've always loved this place. It has all the stores I shop at including Last Call, Michael Kors, Coach, and Ralph Lauren. Sadly a few of my favorites namely Versace have closed. Great place to stop if you're driving into Vegas from California on interstate 15.

Visited April 2013
Aalborg, Denmark
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

The selection of stores is disappointing, the outlet it self, looks a bit run down, and there really ain't a lot of good bargins.
If your in las vegas visit the premium outlets instead, as this is not worth the 45 min bus drive.

Visited April 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dissatisfied”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

The outlets are nothing to rave about. Some stores have good sales but not enough to have me going back for more. Unfortunately while walking thru the mall I tripped on a cord that was being used to power one of the kiosks and I took a very hard fall. I really hurt myself. To add insult to injury, the maintenance woman that was near by and claimed to come to my aid, told her co worker (in Spanish) that I tripped because I was chit chatting!!!! Little did she know that I'm bilingual. Yet another state line employee that lacks professionalism. Sadly, I when I visit Primm, I expect to get crappy service.