“A good place to take a break before the final leg from Los Angeles to Las Vegas”

Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Primm
New York
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

But probably not worth a drive Las Vegas which we did. The mall is fine, nearly all apparel and shoes but the prices are no different from the two premium outlets in Las Vegas. The mall's interior decoration is a bit dated but maintained well. No very high end shops but a middling selection of others.

Visited May 2013

44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Great shopping!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

I've always loved this place. It has all the stores I shop at including Last Call, Michael Kors, Coach, and Ralph Lauren. Sadly a few of my favorites namely Versace have closed. Great place to stop if you're driving into Vegas from California on interstate 15.

Visited April 2013
Aalborg, Denmark
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

The selection of stores is disappointing, the outlet it self, looks a bit run down, and there really ain't a lot of good bargins.
If your in las vegas visit the premium outlets instead, as this is not worth the 45 min bus drive.

Visited April 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dissatisfied”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

The outlets are nothing to rave about. Some stores have good sales but not enough to have me going back for more. Unfortunately while walking thru the mall I tripped on a cord that was being used to power one of the kiosks and I took a very hard fall. I really hurt myself. To add insult to injury, the maintenance woman that was near by and claimed to come to my aid, told her co worker (in Spanish) that I tripped because I was chit chatting!!!! Little did she know that I'm bilingual. Yet another state line employee that lacks professionalism. Sadly, I when I visit Primm, I expect to get crappy service.

San Pedro, California, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Frequent visitor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

Everytime I go to Stateline I MUST visit the outlets, The COACH store is my favorite shop ,I love to shop in their mall lots of great sales all year round, lots of food shops to choose from ,they even have a small arcade for children next to the food court. My friends and I are planning on driving out there just to shop the outlets.:)

Visited March 2013