We stayed at the Primm Valley Resort on our way home from San Diego.
We requested a non-smoking room which the front desk confirmed we were staying in. The room smelled badly of cigarette smoke.
The room hadn't been vacuumed. When we lifted up the comforter there was a lot of dirt next to the bed. The wallpaper was peeling off the walls. There was black gooey stuff above the toilet paper holder. Worst of all....there was crusty food on the blanket...not the comforter....the blanket that should be changed between every guest.
This hotel could be decent if it were maintained at all with the exception that the layout is horrible. If you get a room at the opposite end of the casino it is a long walk to get to anything.
My advice is to stay in Las Vegas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Primm Valley ResortJust a step away from Las Vegas, we offer Country Club atmosphere and hot gaming action combined with our fabulous spa and award-winning GP’s Steakhouse. Relax at the all-new Primm Valley Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Vegas.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Primm Valley Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Primm Valley Resort And Casino
- Primm Valley Hotel Primm
- Primm Valley Resort & Casino Nevada