Considering we only paid $35/night this place is the bomb. Much nicer/cleaner than Buffalo Bills. I walked into BB's and walked right out - stains all over the lobby/hall carpets - yuck.
We opted to crash at the Primm for the night instead of Vegas, and saved a bunch as a result. The rooms/hotel were clean, the pool & spa were large and clean, and we didn't have any problems. The train was fun for my son, taking it to dinner across the fwy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Primm Valley ResortJust a step away from Las Vegas, we offer Country Club atmosphere and hot gaming action combined with our fabulous spa and award-winning GP’s Steakhouse. Relax at the all-new Primm Valley Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Vegas.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Primm Valley Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Primm Valley Resort And Casino
- Primm Valley Hotel Primm
- Primm Valley Resort & Casino Nevada