“Great place for a staycation!”

Primm Valley Resort & Casino
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Primm
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I love this place. Great value on rooms and table games. Went to use the spa food the first time and found out cause i loved in Vegas there was a discount. .. how cool is that i say VERY! My room was clean and was very friendly. Stay up here almost every chance i get. Any issues they are always quick to fix it right away. Take my words they treat you like the old Vegas use too. Love it!

• Stayed: February 2014

Reviewed February 28, 2014

we come to the Primm once a month for 2 or 3 days --the room is great --very comfortable mattress
the pancake house has the best ever philly cheese sandwich but everything is good ---the steak house has fantastic steak and prime rib and the service is wonderful . they have salmon etc, but not a fish eater so !
we use our players card for the buffet and it also comes in real handy for " gas " to get you home
we love going there and always have a great time . lady luck misses us a lot , but we still enjoy the trip

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bren349
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

This an Ok place to stay. My room was clean on a daily basis with fresh towels etc. There is no fridge in the room nor a coffee maker. The pillows are good, however housekeeping needs to make sure the mattress pad is attached to the mattress your sleep will be very uncomfortable sleep if it's not. This is a very small place with no room service. If you get Starbucks coffee in the casino by the check-out they will refill your cup before noon. The Buffett is not a cheap as it used to be and certain items like the baked chicken were creasy.

Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank Solea05
Reviewed February 3, 2014

The casino at Primm Valley is great, lots of gaming, good entertainment and a top notch steak house! The hotel is typical of casino properties, very bare bones but clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Primm Valley is connected via monorail to two other casino properties so you are able to change scenery very easily. While I was there in the winter, it did have a large outdoor pool complex that would be good for families during the summer. Overall, I would go back when in the area.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank Carlyke
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I was booked here with a golf group. I had never stayed here before so this is based on this stay, not past terrible stays.
Friday evening is the time this place is most likely to be busy from the standpoint of hotel check-ins. It should stand to reason the assistant hotel manager, Bobby Bradway and his side kick Esteban would ramp up the desk staff. They did not. Even when asked to do something about the problem.
I counted 44 parties waiting to be checked in by TWO very new or inexperienced clerks. The average time to check in a party was 9 minutes based on the sixteen parties in front of me.
Not only did the manager on duty, Esteban refuse to apologize, He wouldn't make any concessions to those of us who waited an hour or more to check in. Not even a " sorry for the delay, here's a bottle of water." I wasn't asking for a steak dinner or show tickets. I was asking him for some recognition of the poor service.

Once I was checked in and making my way to the outdated room, complete with cracked drywall and old carpet, I was embarrassed for the property. The door jams in the hallway were torn away from the wall, the windows were dirty, etc.

I will not stay here again. I will advise any friends on the way in from California to invest the extra 40 minutes and stay ANYWHERE in Las Vegas.

They could have made it better on themselves by making those effected by their poor scheduling feel better. ANY thing would have helped.

Room Tip: Do Not Stay Here
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
5  Thank Thomas R
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I like Primm Valley resorts for its simplicity and decently priced blackjack and craps tables. I feel the slots seem to pay a little better than the ones on the strip. Myself , my wife , my cousin and his wife all lost lost lost while on the strip but actually won a bit wile at Primm.

Room Tip: Make sure you get your players club card. The comps are good and the do car giveaways through the ye...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jim m
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Went for the Elvis Party and had a great time, good food and clean rooms I will recommend Casino to all my friends and family. Casino very clean friendly host, warm rooms, big bed, plenty of parking bathrooms are clean, the food at the pancake house was excellent.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Primm_Valley, General Manager at Primm Valley Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Dear Miguel1801,

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Best,
Kenji Hall

Been to Primm Valley Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!