My husband and I stayed at Whiskey Pete's last year and found it to be a good experience. On checking through Travel Worm the Primm Valley Resort & Casino had a higher rating then Whiskey Pete's. Don't know how that happened!!!
We arrived late after flying into Vegas and picking up a rental car.
When we went to check in there was one woman on the desk. We waited about 20 mintues or so to check in. We had problems because we had booked our first night through Travel Worm and the second night through the hotel reservations. My husband needs a fridge for his heart medication and were told that wouldn't be a problem. When we finally got our room key and got into the room (a ten day hike from the elevators) there were towels all over the floor and the bed, styrofoam food containers and empty drink glasses all over the place. The fridge showed up just after we did and we sent him away as we weren't going to stay in a messy room. When we contacted the front desk to see if housekeeping could come and straighten up the room we were told that we had to go back up to the front desk. When we got back up to the front desk there was still only one woman working and quite a long line-up. We were given another room (not a ten day hike from the elevator) and this one was clean. When we asked about the fridge we were told that it would be sent up. After waiting quite a long time we found housekeeping only to be told that they couldn't find the fridge. It is now close to 1:00 am and we are tired and not very happy. We had just got to sleep when Security was banging on our door. When my husband opened the door they said that there had been a noise complaint about our room. Maybe the snoring was too loud!!?? My husband ended up going and speaking with the Night Supervisor and we got the second night comped. Also, you have to use your room key to get ice from the ice machine and it is quite stingy with the cubes. If you try to put your room key in again for more, you don't get any. We will never, never stay at this property again. Always remember the adage, "you get what you pay for." We would've been better off staying at the South Point like we ususally do when were in the Las Vegas area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Primm Valley ResortJust a step away from Las Vegas, we offer Country Club atmosphere and hot gaming action combined with our fabulous spa and award-winning GP’s Steakhouse. Relax at the all-new Primm Valley Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Vegas.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Primm Valley Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Primm Valley Resort And Casino
- Primm Valley Hotel Primm
- Primm Valley Resort & Casino Nevada