Primm Valley Resort & Casino
$40
$49
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
M Resort Spa Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$145
$260
  • Pool
South Point Hotel(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$59
$108
Hotels.com
$92
Bonnie Springs Motel(Blue Diamond)
$85
Emerald Suites(Las Vegas)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscasino hostplayers cardmallslotsgp
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stay here quite often because we get free rooms and concert tickets. We have seen BB King, Reba McIntyre, Randy Travis, Smokey Robinson, even Weird Al Yankovich, plus many others. A
It's located about an hour south of Las Vegas, has plenty of food options, good casino action, plenty of parking and shuttles & monorails so we can park once there. We prefer the Primm Valley Resort but Buffalo Bill's and Whiskey Pete's are ok too. The resorts are being upgraded and rooms are being remodeled. I have a job in which I live onsite so it's nice to have a little getaway that's close. Note that if you're traveling south on I 15 on Sunday make plenty of time to arrive at your destination because the traffic really backs up and slows down.

Room Tip: Don't be afraid to get a different room if the one assigned isn't to your standards.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Primm_Valley, General Manager at Primm Valley Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Dear PHANTOM2008,

Thank you for your recent review. We greatly appreciate your patronage. If there is anything else we can do please feel free to reach out to us.

Kenji Hall

Reviewed July 8, 2013

What a disappointment ! Long line to checking with only 2 people at the desk. It takes over 15 minutes just to walk around to your room. The television was horrible. The service at the restaurant poor. Slot machines were ok ,but nothing great. We were very happy to be checking out early the next day. I know we will Never stay at this place again!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I stayed at Primm Valley Resort and Casino this past week-end, I loved the hotel, the bed was wonderful, the staff was very helpful. The customer that came in at the same time as I did (3:00), was not happy due to she could not check in until after 6 am, Was ranting and raving at the customer service rep, The customer service rep worked with that customer as best at she could. I was happy to she her trying to help, instead of giving up.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We brought our children an the stay was good for the cost we enjoyed our stay the staff was nice Denny was good overall nice time. The arcade was nice . I did also like the fact that next door is the movie theatre , I will make it to the spa I have been there and it is wonderful , small and quaint very relaxing after the drive .

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 27, 2013

The staff was nice and prompt. The beds were very cumfy and the casino was nice clean and well kept. The restroom needed to better attended to in the room but other than that an over all good place. I would recommend the rooms to be up dated the restrooms feel like the person above Is going to fall through. Water damage to the roof.

• Stayed: June 2013