“Excellant club rewards”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Primm
Victorville
“Excellant club rewards”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband and I come to Primm about 8-10 times a year. Primm Valley is a nice place to stay if you get a renovated room. Buffalo Bills is also nice and takes pets. Whiskey Petes rooms are dirty. The pools are a bit cold, but some people can get in. The property is clean, I play the slots, which used to be looser, my husband plays slots and craps. He always makes a friend at the crap table. We enjoy our visits to Primm Valley. Be sure to join the A players club. We always end up with free buffets.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (201)
Reviewed June 22, 2013

It's like home away from home. Cos u have all ur basic necessities.Bed shower outlets restaurants entertainment fuel lottery ticket store. So yes there so much to do without having to drive any where. Thank god they have free shuttles from casino to casino.

• Stayed June 2013
Visalia, California
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I was worried going here after I read some reviews. Well don't worry I found this place clean, nice staff. For the price I was shocked how nice the room was. I have stayed in much worse Hotels and cost more. I would never be afraid to stay here again. My room had iron,ironing board,hair dryer,plenty of towels,soap and hair soap. The only thing the room was missing was a refridgrator. I was on the 16th floor overlooking the pool, great view of the mountains. The rooms are dated so as long as you are looking for a great price and not a perfect room then this is a great place to stay.
stayed 6-17-13

Baldwin Park, California, United States
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I enjoy visiting Primm casinos. Everyone on staff was very nice and courteous. The great offers like the free night stays are terrific! The outlets neighboring the Primm Casino make shopping an awesome experience. The restaurants and buffets have delicious food and its surroundings gives one a quite a memorable dining experience.

Mukilteo, Washington
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

We basically spent the night here to take in the outlet mall. Next time, we will stay in South Las Vegas and make it a day trip. We actually got into our room early and missed the long check in lines. I requested a non smoking room, and received a smoking room. We were as far from the reservation desk as possible, and from reading reviews of long lines, we decided to make the best of it. This hotel is old and could use some renovation. It was an extremely hot day, and even though we turned the thermostat as low as it could possibly go, I very much doubt the room temperature ever dropped below 75 degrees. The air conditioner ran constantly and was very noisy, but for the most part, it did drown out the noise from other guests. If this room were free (it wasn't, I paid $100), I would still not return.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Arcadia
Reviewed June 11, 2013

My wife and I got some free nights , so we took advantage of it. We have 4 kids, so it's not always easy to get away. We ate good food at Ramon Ayalas and The original pancake house. We drank some good drinks, when the cocktail waitresses came by, which they hardly ever did. You have to notice where their pattern is. There are some places they just don't go. Tip for the hotel if anyones listening, have more than 2 cocktail waitresses working on any night, especially Saturday nights. The room itself was pretty nice, except for the horrible view of the truck docking area. The room was close to the elevators though, so I shouldn't complain. It's only a 25 minute drive to the strip if need be. We will definitely be staying here if we get more free rooms.

• Stayed May 2013
3 Thank Skip31
Palmdale, California
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I came here a few months ago and won $1,000 on the Herman Munster machine and have been getting postcards ever since for free nights stay and free slot play. My boyfriend and I decided to come and spend a night for fun, and we had an awesome time! We are both in our late 20s and were expecting to be the youngest ones there, but there is a good mix of people in the casino.

For free rooms, you cant complain. Our room was clean and comfortable. We also received $100 free slot play and $25 in free food, which paid for both of us to eat at the yummy buffet.

I usually only play slots, but my boyfriend talked me into trying blackjack and I had a great time! The dealer was very friendly, fun, and helpful and I had a blast! They have a great variety of themed slots- Sex and the City is my favorite! For all the free stuff they gave us, it was completely worth the drive. We loved it so much that we plan on coming back every month.

The only cons are that that it is a bit of an older building, and check in can take a while because there is only one person working. We also had a hard time the first night getting drinks because the waitresses just weren't walking around. But other than that- no complaints!

Room Tip: Try and get one close to the casino otherwise its a long walk!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Primm Valley Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!