My husband and I come to Primm about 8-10 times a year. Primm Valley is a nice place to stay if you get a renovated room. Buffalo Bills is also nice and takes pets. Whiskey Petes rooms are dirty. The pools are a bit cold, but some people can get in. The property is clean, I play the slots, which used to be looser, my husband plays slots and craps. He always makes a friend at the crap table. We enjoy our visits to Primm Valley. Be sure to join the A players club. We always end up with free buffets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Primm Valley ResortJust a step away from Las Vegas, we offer Country Club atmosphere and hot gaming action combined with our fabulous spa and award-winning GP’s Steakhouse. Relax at the all-new Primm Valley Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Vegas.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Primm Valley Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Primm Valley Resort And Casino
- Primm Valley Hotel Primm
- Primm Valley Resort & Casino Nevada