We were in Vegas for President's Day weekend and had only booked 2 nights. We decided to extend our trip, but couldn't get a room for a decent price so we decided to try Primm Valley. Our expectations were very low. We were just hoping for a clean room. We were very pleasantly surprised, especially after wallking down the long, dingy hallway to our room. Our room was clean and updated and everything was in working order. The bed was very comfortable. There were a couple minor issues...The shower head was low for me and I'm 5'6', the tile floor was chipped and the room is pretty small. The casino wasn't as smokey as most of the casinos in Vegas. Every staff member we came across was friendly and helpful. We even decided to stay another night and got it comped. I would put it in the same category as the Flamingo or The Orleans in Vegas. Overall, a good value for the price. I'm sure we will be stopping there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Primm Valley ResortJust a step away from Las Vegas, we offer Country Club atmosphere and hot gaming action combined with our fabulous spa and award-winning GP’s Steakhouse. Relax at the all-new Primm Valley Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Vegas.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Primm Valley Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Primm Valley Resort And Casino
- Primm Valley Hotel Primm
- Primm Valley Resort & Casino Nevada