“We had fun and so did our dog.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Buffalo Bill's Resort & Casino

You added Buffalo Bill's Resort & Casino to your Saves list
Buffalo Bill's Resort & Casino
2.0 of 5 Resort   |   31900 S. Las Vegas Blvd, I-15 S at state line, Primm, NV 89019   |
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Primm
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“We had fun and so did our dog.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Our room wasn't fancy, but it had all that we needed. Buffalo Bill's welcomes pets, so we got to bring "our baby" along with us on our trip. Our room was conveniently located on the first floor near a side door, so we could easily take our dog in and out to go to the bathroom.

We enjoyed an amazing show at the Star of the Desert Arena on 7/19/14. Great show. Great venue. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

While my husband and I attended the concert, our kids rode the rides -- roller coaster and log ride. They had a really good time.

The Buffet was good. They offered a wide variety of foods -- and of course, I ate too much each time we went there, but that was not their fault -- only mine. It was delicious. LOL

We also ate at Salsa's restaurant. It was so yummy. We got steak tacos and chicken tacos. Both very good. I saw the nachos and burritos and they looked very good as well.

We enjoyed our stay at Buffalo Bills. It was fun.

Room Tip: We stayed in a bottom floor room, so our dog could be taken outside easily and quickly. I don't...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 stars
      Rooms
1 Thank Ruth C

Anaheim, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I always like staying here. Nice, clean, comfortable. Can see the beautiful mountains. The price is always right. Plenty of restaurants available. Everything you need is there. No traveling once you are there. Nice, safe hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
      Sleep Quality
Stanton, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

stayed wkend of 7/18/14 w/comp rooms. first they charge my card than they overbooked our room and gave to someone else who walked in our room while we were napping. as I called front desk they said we switched rooms the nite b4 which we did not they had another name on our room ck in. this happen on 4/19 we thought everything was cleared so we stepped out for dinner came back to the room and found our selves locked out. on top of that housekeeping would not let me in our room cuz she said we ck out I was like no we just got here last nite(7/18/14) finally headhousekeeper came and told her we are an overstay. homegirl didn't know no English (how is that my problem). it took 45min to ck out only 1girl at front desk. and to top off our wkend valet lost our car keys cause the idiot who ckd in our car didn't put our tag on the keys so it took us an hour to get our car. Note to self WE ARE NEVER STAYING AT BUFFALOS BILLS AGAIN!!!

Room Tip: no tip rooms are old
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Rooms
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

We went to Vegas when we learned of this roller-coaster (Desperado) as it was the largest of its kind at the time! Yes, it was a rough ride, but it was a wild ride to say the least!!! My friend and I rode this coaster 10 times that afternoon. The height, speed, and length of this coaster is a must-ride for those who are die-hard thrill-seekers. The coaster at the New York, New York hotel is another wild ride. We went to Vegas the first time specifically to ride the coasters there. The coaster at the top of the Stratosphere was a little lame, however; it was thrilling because of its location (the Big-Shot was cool too!!!). The Cork-screw coaster in Circus Circus was also pretty cool as this was the first one I rode that was entirely indoors. Actually won a few hundred bucks at Buffalo Bill's Casino. I recommend anyone take the short trip to Primm Nevada to give Desperado a try! You wont be sorry!

Room Tip: I was here in 1998, and 2002. The dates above don't go back that far so I just chose one. It...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Los Angeles, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

I did not expect much, which was good. The bed had plywood under the mattress. The room was "recently redone" for which they added $20. So, the carpets were clean, wallpaper on the walls. But the linens had small tears, the pillows smelled moldy, the shower doors are coming apart and the new Formica vaneer furniture won't look good for very long.

I would not go out of my way to stay here again.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank skier003
Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Not bad for a mini mini vacation. The only complaints 1.) the hallways smelled like musty carpets and 2.) a few of the employees were a little grumpy and not very helpful. This is a perfect getaway if you want out of the big city and just need some down time. The pool is a good sized one to get some laps in or just enjoy even while other people swim. The monorail was not working, but it is a very very short drive to go to the mall or the other casinos like Primm Valley and whiskey petes. They have a theater here, and a small variety of restaurants. There is a roller coaster, a log ride, and a big arcade for the kids or the kid in you. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. Walk in shower with two seats and great water pressure. Pet friendly, and you can't hear the other guests in their room or going down the hall. We will stay here again. Very affordable, and only about 45-60 minutes from the vegas strip.

Room Tip: We just had a regular room and it was comfortable. But get one with a view of the pool, so you can s...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 stars
2 Thank T P
Riverside, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights in July 2014 on a business trip.

In short, it was very dirty. The carpets all needed to be vacuumed (rooms, hallways and casino). The bathroom shower had pink mold growing along the shower door rails. The bathroom floor needed to be mopped. The nightstand and desk were full of rings from old beer bottles, sodas, and stains from food that just hadn't been cleaned off. All the surfaces needed a good cleaning.

There were some mechanical problems as well. Air Conditioning kept cycling on and off constantly (maintenance was able to fix this). Door would not close on its own and didn't latch properly. One of the lamps made a loud buzzing noise.

Yes, the room was outdated as well. The TV was old-style tube. Wallpaper was peeling, paint was chipped, walls were damaged. Most of this could have been overlooked if the place was at least kept clean.

Although some rooms have been updated, they charge and extra $40.00/night for the updated rooms. If you're going to spend the extra money, you're better off staying elsewhere.

Internet charges are $11.99/night.

I had room 204B, a standard room in the Buffalo Bill tower, overlooking a loading dock.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
      Cleanliness
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Dave_the_Oracle_DBA
Also consider these accommodations in or near Primm
Primm Valley Resort & Casino
Gold Strike Hotel and Gambling Hall
Cottonwood Cove Resort
Cottonwood Cove Resort
#1 of 1 in Cottonwood Cove
3.5 of 5 stars 22 reviews

Been to Buffalo Bill's Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!