Our room wasn't fancy, but it had all that we needed. Buffalo Bill's welcomes pets, so we got to bring "our baby" along with us on our trip. Our room was conveniently located on the first floor near a side door, so we could easily take our dog in and out to go to the bathroom.
We enjoyed an amazing show at the Star of the Desert Arena on 7/19/14. Great show. Great venue. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
While my husband and I attended the concert, our kids rode the rides -- roller coaster and log ride. They had a really good time.
The Buffet was good. They offered a wide variety of foods -- and of course, I ate too much each time we went there, but that was not their fault -- only mine. It was delicious. LOL
We also ate at Salsa's restaurant. It was so yummy. We got steak tacos and chicken tacos. Both very good. I saw the nachos and burritos and they looked very good as well.
We enjoyed our stay at Buffalo Bills. It was fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes from Las Vegas there’s a perfect combination of new slots and Wild West décor. Plus 1,723 guest rooms, Denny’s and a 209 foot roller coaster. It’s all here at Buffalo Bill’s Hotel & Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Buffalo Bill's Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buffalo Bill`s Resort And Casino
- Buffalo Bill`s Hotel Primm
- Buffalo Bills Hotel
- Buffalo Bills Resort
- Buffalo Bills Casino
- Buffalo Bill Casino
- Buffalo Bills State Line
- Primm Nv
- Buffalo Bills Primm
- Buffalo Bill's Resort & Casino Primm, Nevada