I book my room through hotels.com and usually get a rate of around $45 per night. Sometimes Sunday is a bit more if they are having a concert or it's a holiday weekend.
The rooms are comfortable and clean, although a bit dated. TV is an old 'tube' type and this room (702B) had a problem with the cable connection box...you had to wait about a minute or so for it to "warm up" before reception was tolerable.
The shower head was cracked and kept falling off, I left it on the toilet with a note and the next day it was repaired...nice! However the water pressure was unsatisfactory and it took me about 20 minutes to take a shower...other rooms I've stayed in didn't have this problem.
Not much in choices for restaurants, Denny's is always solid but slow. The buffet is never open and the mexican restaurant is only open on weekends. Otherwise there is a taco bar, Panda Express, and McDonald's on the premises.
If it weren't for the fact these 3 properties were the only options I probably wouldn't stay here, but I can say Buffalo Bill's is head and shoulders above the standard rooms at Primm Valley "Resort", but maintenance is still lacking here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes from Las Vegas there’s a perfect combination of new slots and Wild West décor. Plus 1,723 guest rooms, Denny’s and a 209 foot roller coaster. It’s all here at Buffalo Bill’s Hotel & Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Buffalo Bill's Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buffalo Bill`s Hotel Primm
- Buffalo Bill`s Resort And Casino
- Buffalo Bills Hotel
- Buffalo Bills Resort
- Buffalo Bills Casino
- Buffalo Bill Casino
- Buffalo Bills State Line
- Primm Nv
- Buffalo Bills Primm
- Buffalo Bill's Resort & Casino Primm, Nevada