Whiskey Pete's Hotel & Casino
$32
VEGAS.com
$49
  • Pool
M Resort Spa Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$95
  • Pool
The Grandview at Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$260
Very Good 4/5
  • Pool
South Point Hotel(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$69
BestWestern.com
Emerald Suites(Las Vegas)
$47
Orbitz.com
Bonnie Springs Motel(Blue Diamond)
$85
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 6, 2010

Trust me, spend your money elsewhere! We stopped on our way to Disneyland and will never make that mistake again. The rooms were cheap and I now know why. The room we got had not been vacuumed and the mirror was missing from the wall but the big globs of adhesive were still there. We were given two towels for three people so I called housekeeping for more towels. After an hour I called again because no one had come. I was informed that the one and only housekeeper was on break and it would be about another hour. After two hours of waiting I had to call a third time! not great customer service. I also went down to the pool area with my teenage boys. We were disgusted to see how filthy the pool was. Not only was there visibly dirt all over the pool and trash floating around, but also when we walked around we were disgusted to find a used condom on the ground. I reported this to the front desk where they told me they had a pool service come every day to clean. They need to get their money back!! It is not being done. Keep your money and drive right past this place!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
4  Thank JoLynneT
Reviewed February 12, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the hotel for one night before heading out to Vegas and I have to say that I was very dissapointed. I was not expecting the Four Seasons for the money we paid but the bed was like sleeping on cardboard and the toilet did not flush properly. When the maintenence person showed up, he fixed it but it was back to the same problem the next morning before we left....I would recommend saving the money and driving into Vegas! At least that's what we will do next time.

Oh and don't eat at the Mega Cafe....the food was horrible!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank juliepully
Reviewed December 29, 2009

Wonderful staff, great food and drink, generous portion, friendly atmosphere not as stuffy and austere as some other locations....

Stayed: February 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank jebenami
Reviewed December 4, 2009

I stayed at Whiskey Pete's for 1 night in November on my way to Las Vegas and got a great online deal ($16 including tax). For the price, it was great...nothing fancy, but a room with a shower and a bed. When I couldn't believe there was only 1 person checking-in a line of 15+ people (photo below) or that the bed was so uncomfortable or that the linens/towels were thin, I simply had to remember what I was paying for the accommodations and all was fine.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled solo
3  Thank JohnTes
Reviewed December 4, 2009

This hotel is PERFECT for an overnight stay going back and forth between California and whatever destination you have. There is no better price for a quick night's rest. We stayed up on the 12th floor, and for 3 people we only paid $15.00. The same room was going for $84 on the weekend. We had a quick check in and got up there quickly. One of the lights didn't work but we didn't care because all we wanted to do was sleep. Everything else was perfect. After losing a personal item we had to pull the bed back from the wall to retrieve it and found a disgusting amount of trash (including old doritos and an empty can of tuna). Leave the beds where they are.

It was perfect for our purpose, this would never be a destination for our family. And to be completely honest, I preferred the equally cheap Bufallo Bill's casino across the street.

• Stayed: October 2009