“Good food”

Wulfy's
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Good food and efficient and friendly service. Bar has a motor sport theme. Can also sit outside on small veranda.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I stayed at the Best Western next door and was too tired at the end of each day to go anywhere to eat. I was going to eat at Wulfy's, no matter what the food was like. Fortunately I was in luck, since the food was rather good. I have no idea what tri-tip is (I'm from the East Coast), but the tri-tip sandwich was great. The burgers were very large and delicious. The fried chicken was also very good. But best of all was the Wulfy fries. You really must try them.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Pizza was surprisingly good. Friendly and prompt servers. Bar area is also nice. They are open for all meals.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I love pulled pork sandwiches and Wulfey's has a really good one. I don't get there very often but its hard to drive by and not stop. I comes with chips and fry sauce that's also tasty.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I was excited to try their brick-oven, sourdough pizza - but it was just "ok" (nothing special) - the service was fair - the dining area was clean.

4  Thank JazzyzGurl