“Everyone Goes Away Enriched”

Front Sight Firearms Training Institute-Day Classes
Ranked #3 of 19 things to do in Pahrump
Reviewed September 10, 2013

You can be a novice or an expert you will go away enriched. The well trained staff will gently coach the novice and challenge the expert. I have been attending Frontsight for several years. My wife a retired school teacher who never handled a gun realized after Newton, CT that everyone is responsible for protecting themselves and the police only arrive after the fact to write a report. At the end of the 2 day course she was competitive with the group. I got hooked not only the quality of the instruction but the fanatical attention to every safety detail. This is the type of thing that keeps you coming back as often as you can.

2  Thank poorturtle

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is awesome place to become familiar with your gun
I am woman who always wanted my own gun for safety but was never comfortable shooting
Took 4 day course and left confident and better shot than before, for sure

The 4 day was little hard core for me
I could have done 2 day and still learned plenty

Stayed in Vegas so got two vacations in one. Fronsight in day and Vegas plays at night

2  Thank 44949Karen49
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We actually visited in June 2012 Loved loved loved our experience here. I learned more than I ever imagined. My husband had been here before and learned more good technique in fire arms handling than in the army. I was amazed at my accuracy and improvement over the course. The staff was extremely helpful and patient as well. If you want to learn how to handle firearms safely and appropriately this is the place for you!

2  Thank Txmomtomany